The study of technological methods of plastic structure formation is an urgent task. Taking into account that structure formation depends on many factors and, first of all, on the deformed state, studies of the deformed state and structural studies involving TEM were carried out in the work. It is known that reliable data of the structural state allows predicting the mechanical and operational properties of the obtained semi-finished products and products. In this regard, the analysis of the effect of the processing route (C, Bc) on the structural changes after high-cycle active bending was carried out. A numerical simulation of the active bending process was also carried out, and the accumulated strain values were determined for 8 processing cycles. Established patterns of structure formation, depending on the level of accumulated deformation and processing route.
- F. Z. Utyashev, G. I. Raab, Deformation Methods for Producing and Processing Ultrafine-Grained and Nanostructured Materials, Gilem, Ufa, 2013 (in Russian).
- R. Z. Valiev, A. P. Zhilyaev and T. G. Langdon / Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications // Wiley STM, USA 2014, p. 440.
- G. I. Raab, A. G. Raab. Sposob polucheniya ul’tramelkozernistykh polufabrikatov volocheniem so sdvigom [Method for production of ultrafine-grained semi-finished products by shear drawing]. Russian Federation Patent No. 2347633, IPC B 21, С 1/00. Publ. 27.02.2009 (in Russian).
- K. Lu, J. Lu, Nanoctructure surface layer on metallic materials induced by surface mechanical attrition treatment, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 375–377 (2004) 38-45.
- E.I. Fakhretdinova, G.I. Raab1, M.M. Ganiev / Development of a Force Parameter Model for a New Severe Plastic Deformation Technique – Multi-ECAP-Conform // Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 698 (2015) pp 386-390.
- G. I. Raab, L. A. Simonova, G. N. Alyoshin, Tailoring the gradient ultrafine-grained structure in low-carbon steel during shear drawing, Metalurgija 55 (2016) 177-180.
- G.I. Raab, R.Z. Valiev, V.M. Kapitonov, A.G. Raab. Patent 2345861 Russian Federation, IPC B21J5 / 06, B21J13 / 00. Device for continuous angular pressing /; Applicant and patent holder of the "Ufa State Aviation Technical University" // - No. 2006145916/02; declare 12/22/2006; publ. 27.06. 2008. - 3s