The article considers theuse of manufacturing schemes of thermomechanical processing for production of various machine parts. Schemes of machines for wire and the sized steel introduced on the industrial enterprises are given. Machineswere developed by research teamheaded by Professor Oleg .I. Shavrin at Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University. Comparison of the reached parameters for the developed technologies with basis technologies of thermal processing (typical for the given details) was presented.
- Bernstein M.L., Dobatkin S.V., Kaputkins L.M., Prokoshkin S.D. Hot strain diagrams, structure and properties of steels. – M.: “Metallurgia”, 1989. – 528 pages, with illustrations.
- Inglish A.T., Bakofen U.A. Influence of metal processing on rupture - M.: Metallurgia, 1976, - 309 pages.
- Shavrin O.I. Technology and equipment for thermomechanical processing of machine parts. – M.: “Mashinostroenie”, - 1983. -176 pages, with illustrations.
- Shavrin O.I. Nanosized Structure Formation in Machine Part Material, Vestnik ISTU No.1, 2011,pages. 4-7.
- Shavrin O.I. High strength springs for the railway rolling stock. “Promyshlenny transport XXI century” № 3, 2012, pages 16-18.
- Shavrin O.I., Skvortsov A.N., Domnin A.K. Finite-element analysis of nanoscale substructure elastic element workability and forecasting durability under cyclic loading. XIV International applied science conference “Theory and Practice of modern science”, Mocow, July 2-3,2014, "Spetskniga", pages 178-185.