This research work presents the results of the monitoring on a robotic cell operation for welding the bogie frame on a freight wagon for two months. The structure of the robotic welding cell is revealed and a register of the occurred failures was formed. A statistical processing of the received information has been made and an analytical expression about the trouble-free operation has been determined. Recommendations for increasing trouble-free operation are suggested.
- Chakarski D., T. Vakarelska, Vl. Stankov, A. Raykov, Industrial robots, robotic cells and systems, Sofia, Technical University – Sofia, 2003.
- Edrev St. Operational reability of a Motoman welding robotic complex, Announcement Union of Scientists - Sliven, vol. 33, book 1, 2018, pp. 65-69.
- Gatev K., D. Koseva, A. Spasov, General Theory of Statistics, Science and Art, Sofia, 1991.
- Petrov N. Operational reliability of risky technical systems, Yambol, Publishing Complex “Zhelyo Uchkov”, 2002.
- Vochkevich L., Automation of production processes, Moskva, Mechanical Engineering, 2007.