The development deals with the study of the conditions for appearance of yellow color in ceramic products, obtained from local sedimentary marl rocks from the region of Popovo town, field of Targovishte. Reproduction of the conditions of high temperature liquid-phase synthesis of products such as pavings, tiles, etc., by modifying the composition of the marls. Expanding the sintering interval of rectifying the alkaline-earth oxide content and increasing the phase formation time. The researches are part of the creation and implementation of a technology for production of pavings with equivalent yellow color of the imported standards but with higher tribological and physic-mechanical indicators.
- Boyadzhieva P., „Ceramic clay in Bulgaria”, Report, Sofia, NTITI, 1959, (in Bulgarian).
- Stavrakeva D., P. Grozdanova, „Raw materials and materials in silicate production”, Sofia, Technika, 1989, (in Bulgarian).
- Korudellieva S., I. Chomakov, T. Dimova, „Investigation of the possibility of use of marl from the “Popovo” field for the production of Fine Ceramic Products”, University of Mining and Geology “St. Ivan Rilski“, Yearbook, vol. 47, Scroll I, Geology and Geophysics, Sofia, 2004, pp. 109-111 (in Bulgarian).
- Korudellieva S., I. Chomakov, G. Kolchakova, „Investigation of the influence of raw materials in the synthesis of yellow colored ceramics”, Scientific works of the University of Ruse - 2015, Vol. 54, series 10.1, pp. 135- 140 (in Bulgarian).
- Boyanov I., D. Kozhuharov, A. Goranov, M. Ruseva, J. Shilyafova, Y. Yanev, Geological map of Bulgaria in M1: 100000, Haskovo. S., Committee on Geology and Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics - JSC, 1989, (in Bulgarian).
- Bojilova R., „Analysis of Time Series Geophysical Data through the Least Squares Method. Study of Spectral Characteristics”, Journal of Physics and Technology, Plovdiv University Press „Paisii Hilendarski”, Vol. 1, No 2, 2017, pp.70-73, ISSN 2535-0536.
- Patent Application No. 112274/1304.2016, entitled „Petrugical Material”, Authors: P. Tsonev, L. Lakov, V. Vassilev.
- Kandeva M., L. Lakov, P. Conev, V. Vasilev, Kr. Toncheva, „Tribological research of new Bulgarian „yellow paving stones“, Scientific Proceedings „NDT days 2016”, Year XXIV, No 1 (187), June 2016, pp. 235-240, ISSN 1310-3946 (in Bulgarian).
- Lakov L., Sv. Encheva, P. Conev, V. Vasilev, B. Jivov, Kr. Toncheva, „Manufacturing technology, chemical and phase composition of new „yellow brick”, obtain on a based of sedimentary rocks”, In: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference on Civil Engineering Design and Construction (Science and Practice), DCB 2016, 15÷17 September 2016, Varna, Bulgaria, pp. 121-127 (in Bulgarian).
- Lakov L., Sv. Encheva, P. Tsonev, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, Kr. Toncheva, „Production of prototypes of “yellow paving stones” in Bulgaria PART I: Physical and chemical properties”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53, 6, 2018, pp. 1144-1149.
- Lakov L., M. Kandeva, P. Tsonev, V. Vasilev, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, Kr. Toncheva, N. Stoimenov, „Production of prototypes of „yellow paving stones” in Bulgaria PART II: Tribological and mechanical indicators”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53, 6, 2018, pp. 1150-1156.