The article presents the methodology for the CAD/CAE/CAM end-to-end design of the impeller of a submersible centrifugal pump for leaching of uranium. The design efforts at the CAD stage are presented, the principle of the functioning of the automated module for designing the profile of the meridian section and the wheel blades created in the MATLAB environment is described. The algorithm for drawing the profile of the blade is proposed. A method for constructing an optimized profile of a centrifugal pump (CP) wheel blade with double curvature is delineated. The computational mechanical scheme for determining the stresses and strength of a designed wheel with double curvature blades is shown. The results of the CAE strength calculation of the designed wheel in the NASTRAN program are provided. The experience of using CAM systems and 3D printing technology to create a centrifugal impeller prototype is given in the article.
- Murashko, Y. Uranium mining by borehole underground leaching method: technologies and equipment used. INFOLine, Information agency (based on company materials) | Advis.ru) https://advis.ru/php/print_news.
- Ayzhambaeva, S., D. Karaivanov. Investigation of the wear patterns of centrifugal pump 8 GR-8 parts in the conditions of “KAZAKHMYS” Co. Ore-Dressing Plant. Machines Technologies Materials, IX (2015), No. 3, p. 46-49.
- Aleksensky, V.A. Improving the methodology for calculating a viscous flow and designing pumps of low speed. Dissertation. St. Petersburg state University, 2012. (in Russian)
- Bashta, T.M., S.S. Rudnev, B.B. Nekrasov, and others. Hydraulics, hydraulic machines and hydraulic drives. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1982, -424 p. (in Russian)
- Kuzmin A.V. Study of the characteristics of a vane pump for oil production when changing its stage flow part geometry. Dissertation. Moscow, Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University) named after I.M. Gubkin, 2018. (in Russian)
- Melashchenko, V.I, A.V. Zuev, A.I. Savelyev, Profiling of impeller blades of centrifugal pump. Moscow, MGTU Publishing House named after N.E. Bauman, 2004. (in Russian)
- Zakirnichnaya M.M., Devyatov A.R. Assessment of the operational durability of the impellers of centrifugal pumping units Oil and gas business, 2010 http://www.ogbus.ru
- Wang, C., W. Shi, Q. Si, L. Zhou. Numerical calculation and finite element calculation on impeller of stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump. Journal of Vibroengineering, June 2014, pp. 2063-2074.
- Kelzon, A.S., Y.N. Zhuravlev, N.V. Yanvarev, Calculation and design of rotary machines. Leningrad, Mashinostroenie, 1977. (in Russian)
- MSC.Patran 2005 User’s Guide
- Technologies of 3D printing “Principles, capabilities, consumables, prices” [Electronic resource]: http://www.ixbt.com/printer/3d/3d_tech.shtml (accessed 04/16/2017).
- Zlenko, M.A., M.V. Nagaytsev, V.M. Dovbysh. Additive technologies in mechanical engineering. Manual for engineers. - M. SSC RF FSUE NAMI 2015. Moscow: State Scientific Center of the Russian Federation FSUE “Scientific Automotive Institute”. (in Russian)