Economic analysis of replacement of conventional welding technology with unconventional
- 1 Faculty of Production and Management Trebinje, University of East Sarajevo, Trebinje
- 2 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Montenegro, Podgorica
The technological and social environment in which we live changes very quickly. Competition grows from time to time, so it is a constant tendency towards product and service providers to achieve a competitive advantage, and thus satisfy the needs of consumers. In order to achieve the above, the organization is often at a crossroads where important decisions are needed, which are most often related to the investment in new equipment or technology. Also, in parallel with the decision to invest in new equipment or technology, a decision is made to retain or upgrade the existing one. In order to make the right decision, often well-known postulates of engineering economies are often used, which include systematic assessment of the economic values of the proposed solutions. In order for economies to be acceptable, solutions must show the existence of a positive relationship between long-term benefits and long-term costs, as well as ensuring the success and survival of companies in the market. In this paper, the economic costeffectiveness of replacing the existing electrolytic welding technology with insoluble electrode in inert gas (TIG), the new FSW welding technology is considered.
- Sullivan G. W, Wicks M. E., Koelling C. P., Engineering economy, sixteenth edition, ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343927-4, 2015.
- Vukčević, M., Inženjerska ekonomija, Mašinski fakultet Podgorica, 2012.
- Šibalić N., Modeliranje i simulacija procesa spajanja deformisanjem - FSW, Doktorska disertacija, Mašinski fakultet Podgorica, Univerzitet Crne Gore, 2010.
- Šibalić N., Vukčević M., Janjić M., Savićević S., A Study on Friction Stir Welding of AlSi1MgMn Aluminium Alloy Plates, Technical Gazette, Vol. 23/No 3, ISSN 1330-3651, 2016.
- Singha G., Kanga S. A., Singhb K., Singhb J., Experimental comparison of friction stir welding process and TIG welding process for 6082-T6 Aluminium alloy, Materials Today: Proceedings 4. pp. 3590–3600, 5th International Conference of Materials Processing and Characterization (ICMPC 2016).
- Stamenković D, Đurđanović M., Mitić D., Zavarivanje postupkom „FSW“, UDK 621.791.14, Zavarivanje i zavarene konstrukcije (2/2006), str. 59-66, ISSN 0354- 7965, 2006.
- Koprivica A., Šibalić N., Vukčević M., Jokanović M., The Influence of the Tool Geometry on the Quality of the Weld in FSW Process, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 42, Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019, I. Karabegović (Ed.): NT 2018, LNNS 42, pp. 50-56, ISSN 2367-3370, 2019.
- Vukčević M., Plančak M., Savićević S., Janjić M., Šibalić N., Experimental Research and Numerical Simulation of Friction Stir Welding Process of 6082-T6 Aluminium Alloys, Steelresearch-journal, Special edition, ISSN 1611- 3683, 2012.
- https://www.alibaba, pristupljeno 17. 04. 2019. godine.