The study of the microstructure evolution during forging in a new design strikers implementing alternating deformation based on computer modeling by the finite element method was carried out. The influence of the flat face inclination angle was studied, for which models with an inclination angle of 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees were studied. It was established that the most optimal option is the use of strikers with an angle of 30°. On this strikers configuration the influence of the workpiece heating temperatures and the punch movement speeds was studied. The analysis of these technological parameters on the microstructure evolution showed that both parameters affect the structure grinding intensity, while the influence of the heating temperature is more significant.
- A.B. Naizabekov, Conditions for the development of shear deformation during forging, Almaty, Gylym, 1997 (in Russian).
- A.B. Naizabekov, Scientific and technological bases of increase of efficiency of the forging process with alternating deformations, Almaty, Gylym, 2000 (in Russian).
- V.A. Tyurin, Innovative forging technologies using macro-shifts, Forging and stamping production, 11, 2007, 15-20 (in Russian).
- B.P. Cherny, New technology and equipment for radial forging of precious metal blanks with high compression and additional macro-shifts, Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies, 1, 2005, 39-43 (in Russian).
- A.A. Bogatov, D.S. Nukhov, Development of a method blacksmith drive without changing the shape and size of the initial billet, Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 4, 2015, 16-21 (in Russian).
- Banaszek, G, T. Bajor, A. Kawałek, T. Garstka, Analysis of the Open Die Forging Process of the AZ91 Magnesium Alloy. Materials, 2020, Vol. 13(17), №3873.
- A.V. Volokitin, A.O. Tolkushkin, E.A. Panin, I.E. Volokitina, Study of closure of internal defects in the workpiece when drawing in a stepped-wedge-shaped dies, Proceedings of the "Materials, equipment and resource-saving technologies" conference, Mogilev, Belarus, 2021, 35-36 (in Russian).
- A.B. Naizabekov, S.N. Lezhnev, A.Zh. Bulebaeva, Study of the process of deformation of workpieces in a special device without a significant change in the initial dimensions, Izv. universities. Ferrous Metallurgy, 6, 2001, 23-25 (in Russian).
- A.B. Naizabekov, S.N. Lezhnev, Study of the deformation of ingots in lock strikers, Proceedings of the "Science and Education – the leading factor of the strategy "Kazakhstan -2030" conference, Karaganda, Kazakhstan, 2002, 132-134 (in Russian).
- A.O. Tolkushkin, S.N. Lezhnev, E.A. Panin, Determination of optimal geometric parameters of a new forging tool based on computer modeling in the Deform-3D software package, International Conference of young scientists, undergraduates, students and students "Native Land is the basis of all the initiatives of the young generation", Rudny, Kazakhstan, April 22-23, 2021, 168-173.