Optimization of technological parameters of blasting process on metal surface roughness
- 1 Technical University of Košice, Slovak Republic
The main goal of this contribution is study the microgeometry of blasted surfaces. The aim is to design suitable microgeometric characteristics for the description of pretreated surfaces, experimentally verify the influence of blasting agents of various shapes and sizes on the microgeometry of metal surfaces. The following types of evaluation are used to meet this goal: 2D roughness determinat ion and profilograms, 3D surface visualization and surface volume determination. The results of the experimental part will contribute to the optimization of technological parameters of the tearing process.
- J. Brezinová, A. Guzanová, D. Draganovská. Abrasive Blast Cleaning and Its Application. Pfaffikon: Trans Tech Publications, (2015)
- D. Draganovská, G. Ižaríková, A. Guzanová, J. Brezinová, Metals 8, 11, (2018)
- X. Tang et al., Scientific reports 7, 568 (2017).
- Yu Xiangyong et al., Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review 3, 13 (2020)
- K. Rokosz, Metals 9, 11 (2019)