The article is focused on the research of the influence of different blasting means on the surface of the titanium alloy Ti6Al4V, which was made by the sintering technology of layered metal powders (DMLS) in terms of microgeometry. The resulting microgeometry values of the titanium alloy placed on the platform in different sectors. Individual sectors had different laser power settings. The blasting was carried out at a constant pressure of 6 bar. Samples were then subjected to roughness measurement by contact method in accordance with STN EN ISO 4287. Individual parameters were subsequently statistically evaluated. A 3D topography of roughness of individual blasted materials was made.
- J. Brezinová, A. Guzanová, D. Draganovská, Abrasive Blast Cleaning and Its Application, Basel, Trans Tech Publications, 107, (2015)
- R. Moro, Study of the impact of modern blasting materials on the surface of titanium alloy and its microgeometry, TU Košice, (2019)
- A. Guzanová, G. Ižaríková, et al., Influence of build orientation, heat threatment and laser power on the hardness of Ti6Al4V manufactured using the DMLS process, Metals. Vol.7, 1-17, (2017)
- A. Guzanová et.al., The efect of position of materials on a build platform on the hardness, roughness and corrosion resistance of Ti6Al4V produces by DMLS technology, Metals. -Basel, 1-16, (2019)
- F. Bartolomeu, M.M. Costa et.al., Implant surface design for improved implant stability – a study on Ti6Al4V dense and celluar structures produced by Selective Laser Melting, Tribology International, (2019)
- C.R. Knowles, T.H. Becker et. al., The effect of the heat treatment on the residual stress levels within Direct Metal Laser Sintered Ti6Al4V as measured using the hole-drilling strain gause method, Annual RAPDASA International Conference, (2012)