Risk management constitutes currently one of the most important elements of the management of an enterprise, which is crucial to its security and continuous improvement. This is a several-stage process, and its implementation should systematic and principled in character. The article sets out the risk assessment for activities performed in conjunction with individual operations of a manufacturing process, and specifically, the book production process. The risk assessment was preceded by the identification of hazards to technological, transport and control operations, followed by their analysis using an indicator method. Operations have been identified, which are characterized by the highest risk, and preventive and prophylactic actions using various control measures (technical, organizational, legal, individual and collective) have been proposed. Risk assessment for a task is a primary outline for the use and implementation of risk management issues that go beyond the commercial risk assessment in an enterprise.
- Durlik I., Inżynieria zarządzania, cz. 1. [Management Engineering, Part 1], Placet Publisher, Warsaw 2015.
- https://www.ciop.pl/ [29.01.2018]
- Training material, Zarządzanie ryzykiem z wykorzystaniem narzędzia informatycznego e-risk [Risk management using the e-risk software tool], PBSG Publisher, Poznan 2015.
- Material obtained from the enterprise.
- Orange book- Management of Risk, HM Treasury, 2004.
- Romanowska- Słomka I., Słomka A. Ocena ryzyka zawodowego [Commercial risk assessment], Ed./Kraków- Tarnobrzeg 2015. Tarbonus Sp z o.o Publisher.
- Report: Rynek poligraficzny i opakowań z nadrukiem w Polsce [The printing and publishing and printed package market in Poland]. Edition 2016, KPMB Publisher, 2016
- Skomra R.(ed.), Metodyka oceny ryzyka na potrzeby systemu zarządzania kryzysowego RP [The methodology of risk assessment for the purpose of the emergency management system of the Republic of Poland], BEL Studio, Sp. z o.o. Publisher, Warsaw 2015.
- Risk Management Standard, FERMA, 2003.
- Ubowska A., Charakterystyka zagrożeń i przyczyn wypadków w branży poligraficznej [Characterization of hazards and accident causes in the printing and publishing industry], Bezpieczeństwo Pracy Journal, 4/2015.
- Zarządzanie ryzykiem. Zasady i wytyczne [Risk management. Principles and guidelines]. PN-ISO 31000 Polish Standardization Committee, Warsaw, March 2012