Aviation security as a topical area of scientific research is marked contrast to other application tasks of security sector. The specific nature aims at dealing with research objects that differ in considerable uncertainty of identification and description. In such a case, the requirements for aviation security systems are constantly becoming more complex, and the methodology of scientific research on security issues lags far behind the common trend of civil aviation development.
In the last few years, the trend to improve aviation security management systems in transportation industry has become a transition from classical schemes of regulatory management to schemes of computer-assisted management using procedures with the challenge of reducing the human factor. In fact, the human factor is not the only criterion for management in such systems. We can identify a number of factors that reduce the effectiveness of security management in the current system, and their impact is not fully investigated. A system analysis of these factors shows that each of them is not only related to the human factor, but the parameters of these factors’ influence on the management efficiency are largely determined by the human component. In this case, the human factor becomes the main criterion for optimal aviation security management. There is a problem of minimizing the negative impact of the human factor on aviation security management procedures. The authors of this work offer and study an original approach to solving this problem.
- Elisov L. N., Ovchenkov N. I., Fadeev R. S. Introduction to the theory of aviation security, [edited by Elisov L.N.], Yaroslavl: Filigree. 2016. 320 PP.
- Elisov L. N. To the question of the accuracy of heuristic algorithms for solving optimization problems in operation // Scientific Bulletin the Moscow State Technical University. 2012. No. 179. P. 123-126.
- Elisov L. N. Methodology and means of qualimetry of civil aviation engineering and technical staff. Abstract of the thesis for the degree of doctor of technical sciences / / Moscow, 1995.
- Ovchenkov N.I., Elisov L. N. Vulnerability assessment of transport infrastructure and vehicles in civil aviation / / Scientific Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University. 2014. No. 204. P. 65-68.
- Elisov L. N., Ovchenkov N.,I. Aviation security as an object of mathematical modeling / / Scientific Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University. 2017. Volume 20, No. 3. P. 13-20.