TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
The study of the possibility to use smartphone in vehicle acceleration measurement
- 1 Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Modern mobile phones with advanced functionality, known as smartphones, have many applications. A triaxial accelerometer is used to determine the current position of the smartphone in space and therefore the screen orientation. It is known that accelerometers are used to determine important operational properties of vehicles, such as dynamics and acceleration. In this regard, the purpose of this paper is to study the possibility of using a smartphone to measure the vehicle acceleration.
- N. Pavlov and V. Dimitrov, Study on the process of acceleration of an electric vehicle, MTC–AJ, 18(3/2), 2030 (2020)
- A. Azzoug and S. Kaewunruen, RideComfort: A development of crowdsourcing smartphones in measuring train ride quality, Front. Built Environ., 3(3), pp. 1–12 (2017)
- V. Matveev, N. Zhdanova and N. Sushkov, Mobile devices in research and experimental work / Edited by Ph.D., Assoc. Prof. V. Matveev, Tula: TulGU, p. 114 (2016)
- A. Cowen, Exploring acceleration with a sensor app, Available on: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/google-science-journal-app-tutorial-part5-accelerometer, Accessed on: 15.04.2021.