The article presents the chisel plow of the new generation developed on the basis of the systematic approach and adaptability of technological impacts from soil-climatic and agro landscape conditions. The principle of the use of the alternating movement of working elements for the destruction of the layer in the so-called lines of the least connections was built into the basis of the chisel plow construction. The chisel plow is multipurpose: it performs the present technological process of soil processing of fields on different depth and spaces between rows of perennial plants on the depth which is differentially changed distancing from the bole due to the architectonics of the root system disposition. Working elements of the chisel plow contain the fastened clutches on hinges, the angle of the mounting is determined by the action of soil resistance forces but the destruction of the layer is executed by differently directed deformations. Researches showed that the chisel plow qualitatively fulfills the present technological process and corresponds to agro-technical demands. The amount of agronomically valuable aggregates increases in the arable layer under the processing of soil by the chisel plow. The chisel plow is fairly aggregated with the Т-150K according to energetic indexes. The decrease in traction resistance (by 12.27%) and specific energy consumption (1.14%) when using the working elements with self-centered clutches have been observed. There was set the reasonability of the application of the type without clutches at the deeper tillage, and it is necessary to use the chisel plow with self-centered clutches under the soil treatment on small and medium depth. To treat soil in arid conditions there was developed the construction of the combined chisel plow presenting the combination of the chisel plow with a roller. The comparative analysis of technological process indexes testifies increasing the quality under function of the chisel plow with a roller and unimportant increase of power inputs in normal ranges. According to the acceptance tests on the South-Caucasian MIS chisel plow is recommended to the application in agricultural production.
- Parkhomenko, G.G. Change of traction resistance of the garden chisel plow in the process of working element transformation /G.G. Parkhomenko, S.А. Тverdokhlebov // Condition and prospects of agricultural engineering industry: Materials of 5th international scientific-practical conference (29 February-1March 2012). On 15th international agro-industrial exhibition “Interagromash-2012” – Rostov-on-Don, 2012. – p. 49-51.
- Parkhomenko, G.G. Comparative assessment of power rates of the garden chisel plow with different types of working elements/ G.G. Parkhomenko, S.А. Тverdokhlebov // Vestnik of MichSAU. – №3. – 2012. – p. 152-156.
- Parkhomenko, G.G. Experimental research of a deep ripper to treat soil in spaces between rows of perennial plantations /Parkhomenko G.G., Medovik A.N., Tverdokhlebov S.A. // International technical-economic journal. – 2011. – №3. – p. 76-80.
- Parkhomenko, G.G. Experimental determination of influence of operation regimes and parameters of working organs on qualitative and energetic rates of the garden chisel plow/ G.G. Parkhomenko, S.А.Тverdokhlebov, V.А. Maksimenko // Collection of scientific works of NCSRIMEA “Agro-engineering science in the sphere of AIC” 7th international scientific-practical conference “Agro-engineering science in increasing of AIC energy effectiveness” (11-12 April 2012, Zernograd) – Zernograd. – 2012. – p. 24-34.
- Parkhomenko, G.G. Analysis of rates of the technological process of the chisel plow with a roller/ G.G. Parkhomenko, А.V. Gromakov, V.V.Skidelo // Working out of innovation technologies and technical means for AIC: Collection of scientific works “Innovation developments for AIC”Agro-engineering science in the sphere of AIC” in 8th international scientific-practical conference (28-29 March 2013). Part I. Zernograd NCSRIMEA. – p. 21-25.