To establish the effect of irrigation of raspberries grown in soil and meteorological conditions in the area of the village of Chelopechene – Sofia, studies were conducted in drip irrigation of plantations with remontant variety “Lyulin”, testing different regimes – from full satisfaction of daily needs of the culture from water to irrigation with reduced by 20% and 40% irrigation rates. A variant under non-irrigated conditions has also been tested.
When determining the effect of irrigation of raspberries by changing the yield compared to the non-irrigated variant, it was found that in the variant with 100% irrigation rate (optimal) the increase in raspberry yield reaches 59%, and in variants irrigated with reduced irrigation rates, the size yields increased by 54% and 47% respectively. It has been proven that the optimization of the moisture in the active soil layer contributes to a significant increase and stabilization of yields, which for the experimental conditions are from 835 to 1074 kg / dka and the additional yield varies from 404 to 627, kg / dka or from 47 up to 59% on average for the study period.
The established productivity of the irrigation water is the highest in the variants with 40% reduction of the optimal norm and changes during the years of the experiment from 13.0 kg.ha-1.mm-1 to 24.0 kg.ha-1 .mm-1. It is the lowest in the variants irrigated with 100% realization of the irrigation norm.
- Eneva St. 1993; Yields and efficient use of water from field crops. Dissertation., P.90
- Kirkova J.2003. Water use efficiency in different crop regimes. Habilitation work, NCAS, Sofia, p.86
- Muhova, R., R. Petkova, A. Stoyanova, D. Pavlov.2005. Efficiency in irrigation of soybeans grown in conditions of water deficit. – In: Sb. reports of the Union of Scientists. Scientific Conference - Stara Zagora, Volume II Plant Breeding, 352-355
- Kuiesza, W., 1973, Zeszyty naukowe, Academi rolniczo - technicznei wolsztynie, Rolnisctwo - Olsztyn. (4), p.32
- Mackenrron, D. K.L., 1982 Journal of Hoticultural Science, 57 (3) p.45 Oosten, A., 1976, Fruittel, p.69
- Frecman, B., Carzoli, 1980,