To determine the overall and average evapotranspiration of tomatoes grown in unheated greenhouses, studies were conducted under soil and meteorological conditions in the area of the village of Chelopechene – Sofia with drip irrigation.
The total evapotranspiration, which reaches 537 mm during the vegetation period of the crop, is experimentally determined, and the established daily evapotranspiration values range from 1.50 to 5.5 mm with two minima – at the beginning and end of the growing season and one maximum in August. . For the purposes of practice and design, the daily values of the biophysical coefficients Z, R and Kp are also calculated, which depends on the biological characteristics of the crop and the meteorological factors.
- Aboamera,M. 1992.Irrigation Regime and Technology for Growing Some Vegetables in Unheated Plastic Greenhouses with Drip Irrigation, Dissertation,Sofia,1992,pp.8
- Alpatev, A.M.1955.Questions on Evapotranspiration of Crops. Proceedings of Biologically Publishing Academy of Sciences, Moskva, pp.5
- Blanney, H. and W. Criddle – Technical bulletin 1275, Agricultural Research Service, USA Department of Agriculture, W., 1962 , рр.78
- Delibaltov, Y., H.Hristov, I.Tzonev.1962. Dising irrigation regime for the agriculturdl crops.Procecoring, IHM, 3,.5-56, (Bg).
- Kalsheva, Sp.,1991, Participates in the groundwater in the eutonpression of agricultural crops., Dissertation, p.134, (Bg).
- Kireva,R.1987.Irrigation Regime of Pepper Grown in Unheated Plastic Greenhouses with Drip Irrigation, Dissertation, Sofia, pp.70
- Zahariev,T., 1985. On Methods and Formulas for Determining the Evapotranspiration of Agricultural Cultures, in Support of Technical Progress in Water Management, vol. 2, p.3-10, (Bg).