To establish the totals and average daily evapotranspiration of raspberry under the soil and climate conditions in the village of Chelopechene, near Sofia city research was conducted with drip irrigation of plantations with variety “Lyulin” adopting varying irrigation schedules – from fully meeting the daily crop water requirements to reduced depths with 20% and 40%.
The meteorological conditions during the study period have been influenced by the totals and average daily On average, during the research period the magnitude of the total evapotranspiration for the vegetation period of the raspberry is 482 mm, with the highest values reaching 592 mm in the dry 2000.
For the needs of the practice and the design are calculated also the ten-day values of the biophysical coefficient Z and kb, which depend on the biological characteristics of the culture and the meteorological factors.
- Blanney, H. and W. Criddle – Technical bulletin 1275, Agricultural Research Service, USA Department of Agriculture, W., 1962 , рр.78
- Branson,R.L,Schulbach,R.S.Rauchkolb and J.M. Rible,1981.Aplication of chemicals through drip systems.In: Fereres,E,Drip Irrigation Management, Dif of Agrik.Sci.,Univ. of California, рр 201
- Bucks.D.A.,F.SNakayman and A.W. Warrick,1982. Princiols,practices, and potentialities of trickale (drip) irrigation. In:Hillel,D., Advances in Irrigation 1:219-298
- Delibaltov, Y., H.Hristov, I. - Comparative assessment of some methods for determining the water consumption of crops, International Agricultural Journal, issue 4, 1969.
- Frecman, B., Carzoli, 1980, Localized Irrigation FAO, Irrigation and Drainage Paper, №36
- Ivanov, Al., (1998), Research on irrigation of strawberries, raspberries and blackcurrants by dripping, Habilitation work, Kostinbrod, pp. 51-60.
- Kireva, R., V. Petrova, 2014. Irrigation regime and productivity of water for raspberry irrigation during drip irrigation, Proceedings of the Scientific Conference with International Participation pp. 275-283. ISBN 978-954-332-114-8.
- R.Kireva, Mihov M., Reduction of losses from drought by optimizing the use of water resources for irrigation of agricultural crops, j.“Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources ”, 2019, N.5, p.190-192.
- R.Kireva, Mihov M., Evapotranspiration with strawberries grown in drip irrigation conditions, j.“Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources ”, 2019, N.6, p.220- 222.
- R.Kireva, Mihov M., Technological and economic aspects of drip irrigation of raspberries , j. Mechanization in agriculture & conserving of the resources, 2018, N.6, p.208-210.
- Kornov., G. Growing of the cultivar "Lyulin" (Rubus idaeus) in flat conditions, Dissertation, 2014, p.12.