The report examines the possibilities for using new modern elements, materials and their combination in the equipment for personal protective equipment of employees from fire safety and civil protection, part of the unified rescue system, in case of accidents in critical infrastructure.
- Petkov SP "Model for the formation of high-speed elongated striking elements" 2008Sp. “Engineering Sciences”, book 3/2008, BAS-IMet, ISSN 1312-5703
- Petkov SP Mathematical model for the interaction of the cumulative jet in dynamic protection, 2008, Engineering Sciences Magazine, book 4/2008, BAS-IMet, ISSN 1312-5704
- Baranov VL, Petkov SP, "Modeling the behavior of metals under high-speed shock load" 2005, Magazine. "Engineering Sciences", vol. 3/2005 year XLII, 41-48 pp., Sofia, BAS-IMet, ISSN 1312- 5702
- Petkov SP "Features of the interaction of the cumulative jet with active elements of dynamic protection" 2009 Magazine. “Engineering Sciences”, book 1/2009, BAS-IMet, ISSN 1312- 5702.
- Yaneva S. Ergonomic requirements to the individual equipment of the anti-terrorist, used in critical infrastructure sites. IV International scientific technical conference. Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety'17, Proceedings, Issue 1 (1), Sofia, Bulgaria 2017, Volume 1, Military sciences and national security, Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry-4.0” June 2017, ISSN 2535-0315 (print), ISSN 2535 -0315 (online), pp.70-71
- Yaneva S., Materials used in the means for individual ballistic protection. Analysis, advantages and disadvantages, International Scientific Conference "Asymmetric threats, hybrid wars and their impact on national security", March 16, 2018, New Bulgarian University, Department of National and International Security, Proceedings, Publisher: NTS in Mechanical Engineering Industry- 4.0, ISBN 978-619-7383-09-6, pp.439-447 15.
- Vasileva P., M.Sc. eng. Yaneva S. PhD, Analysis and evaluation of the EU action plan to enhance preparedness against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear security risk and the national program for its implementation, III International Scientific Conference "High Technologies. Business. Society 2018", 12- 15.03.2018, winter resort „Borovets”, Bulgaria, Proceedings, Year II, ISSUE 2 (4), Sofia, Bulgaria 2018, Volume II “Business. Society”, ISSN 2535-0005(print), ISSN 2535-0013 (online), Publisher: Scientific Technical Union Of Mechanical Engineering, Industry-4.0, p. 199-201. Published: INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL “SCIENCE. BUSINESS. SOCIETY”, Year 3, Issue 1/2018, ISSN PRINT 2367-8380 и ISSN WEB 2534- 8485, p.35-37. Publisher: Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering, Industry-4.0
- BDS EN 469: 2005 / A1: 2006. "Protective clothing for firefighters. Requirements for implementation of protective clothing for firefighting ”;
- Achtsnit, H.-D. Heat Protection Textiles Manufactured from Textile Silica Sliver Technical Textiles 2 1995: pp. 19 – 20.
- Bristol Uniforms, Dusseldorf, 2001 (in German).
- Fire Protection “Model Hamburg”, Sachsische Schutzkleidung, Zwenkau, 2001 (in German)
- ISSN 1392–1320 MATERIALS SCIENCE (MEDŽIAGOTYRA). Vol. 9, No. 4. 2003 Investigation of End-use Properties of Fabrics From Metaaramid Yarns .