TECHNICAL FACILITIES FOR ENSURING SECURITY
Mobile antenna for underwater system for remote control “SOM_l”
- 1 Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technology with Hydroaerodynamic Center at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Mobile hydroacoustic antennas have been developed after theoretical optimization of their directivity characteristics. The directivity characteristics in the plane passing through their axis in radiation mode have been determined experimentally. A comparison is made between the calculated and experimentally obtained results for the orientation characteristics
- Ivanov I.K., Vodenicharov S.B., Kolev St.G. and others. "Marine Mine Management System", patent 99649 / 15.01.1997, Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Evtyutov AP, "Engineering calculations in underwater acoustics", ed. Shipbuilding, Leningrad, 1988
- Orlov LV, Shabrov AA, "Calculation and design of antennas for underwater acoustic fish search stations" Moscow, 1974.
- Urik R.J. "Fundamentals of underwater oacoustics", translation, ed. Shipbuilding, Leningrad, 1978