The study deal with the functioning of energy objects in the Baikal natural territory and they impact on the ecosystem of Lake Baikal. It is shown that pollutants have a major impact on the atmosphere from where can spread over long distances and leached from the air to the water and soil surfaces. The role of energy sector of the Baikal natural territory in the impact on the lake ecosystem has been determined.
- Federal law ―On protection of Lake Baikal‖ (ed. of 14.07.2008) № 94-FL оf 01.05.1999, Moscow, Russia, 1999. [On line]. Available at http://www.baikalfund.ru/library/law/. Accessed on: November 21, 2016.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1641- p dated 11.27.2006 ―On the boundaries of the Baikal natural territory‖. [On line]. Available at http://www.tanhoi.ru/DOC/russia/1641r.pdf. Accessed on: December 20, 2016).
- Siberian Branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution ―Russian Federal Geological Fund‖ (FSBI ―Rosgeolffond‖). Available at http://geol.irk.ru/baikal/
- State report "On the state of Lake Baikal and measures for its protection in 2012." - Irkutsk: Siberian Branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution ―Rosgeolffond‖, 2013.- 436 p.
- State report "On the state of Lake Baikal and measures for its protection in 2017." - Irkutsk: ANO ―Expert‖, 2018. - 340 p.
- Obolkin V.A., Potemkin V.L., Makukhin V.L., Hodzher TV, Chipanina E.V. Long-range transfer of plumes of atmospheric emissions from regional coal-fired thermal power stations to the South Baikal water area. - Optics of the atmosphere and the ocean, Vol. 30, №1, 2017. Pp. 60-65.
- V. Obolkin, T. Khodzher, L. Sorokovikova, I. Tomberg,O. Netsvetaeva & L. Golobokova. Effect of long-range transport of sulfur and nitrogen oxides from large coal power plants on acidification of river waters in the Baikal region, East Siberia. - International Journal of Environmental Studies, 2016, Vol. 73, No. 3. Pp. 452–461.
- B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, E.P. Maysyuk, T.F. Tuguzova. Introduction of Environmental Measures in the Heat Power Industry of the Central Ecological Zone of the Baikal Natural Territory - Ecology and Industry of Russia, 2018. V. 22 №7. Pp. 20-25.
- Method for the Determination of Gross Atmospheric Emissions of Pollutants from Boilers of Thermal Power Stations, (All-Union Thermal Engineering Institute (VTI), Moscow, 1998).
- Method of Determining Atmospheric Emissions of Pollutants Produced by Burning Fuel in Boilers Having Capacity of 30 ton of Steam per Hour or Less Than 20 GCal per Hour, (Firm Integral, St. Petersburg, 1999). (http://meganorm.ru/Index2/1/4294849/4294849657.htm)
- Methodical letter of SRI Atmosphere from 17.05.2000 № 335 / 33-07 ―About carrying out of calculations by a Method of Determining Atmospheric Emissions of Pollutants Produced by Burning Fuel in Boilers Having Capacity of 30 ton of Steam per Hour or Less Than 20 GCal per Hour‖, (Firm Integral, St. Petersburg, 2000).
- Ovseychuk V.A., Krylov D.A., Sidorova G.P. Natural radionuclides in coal and ash from coal-fired power plants - Coal, 2012. № 9. Pp. 96-97.
- Sidelkovsky L.N., Yurenev V.N. Boiler installations of industrial enterprises: Textbook for universities. 3rd ed., Moscow. Energoatomizdat, 1988, 528 p.
- Nazmeev Yu.G. Ash and slag removal systems of thermal power plants. Moscow Power Engineering Institute, 2002, 572 p.