Environmental air quality monitoring system as a support for precision agriculture
- 1 Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
In order to make better decisions in the precision agriculture the measurement of air pollution parameters such as PM10, NOx, SO2, CO, O3 and agriculture parameters such as air temperature, humidity, soil moisture and leaf wetness are of crucial importance. Making analysis using different AI technics based on these parameters can bring better yield and quality in the food production process. In this paper, we present our approach in building an environmental air quality monitoring system as a support for precision agriculture by using Arduino  open-source electronics platform.
- D.Davcev, K.Mitreski, S.Trajkovic, V.Nikolovski, N.Koteli “IoT agriculture system based on LoRaWAN”,14th IEEE International Workshop on Factory Communication Systems, 13-15 June Imperia, Italy, 2018, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP18WFC-ART, ISBN: 978-1-5386-1066-4
- F. Adelantado, X. Vilajosana, P. Tuset-Peiro, B. Martinez, J.Melià-Seguí, T.Watteyne, Understanding the Limits of LoRaWAN, accepted for publication in IEEE Comm. Magazin, Jan. 2017, https://arxiv.org/pdf/1607.08011.pdf (last access July 14, 2017)
- Atmel 8271J-AVR Datasheet Nov 2015
- LoRa.aliance, https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/eccc1a_acef1a0dbad649bc894a372cf8ff6beb.pdf, (last access July 12, 2017)