The peculiarities of carrying out the basic methods of solving the problems of identification, which have become widespread in transport technologies, are considered. Three approaches were tested: a deterministic approach based on the method of selected points, a statistical approach that includes the least-squares method, and – an inductive approach – a method of group accounting of arguments. A number of experiments have been conducted, which is based on structural optimization of the model. In the process of analysis of the obtained models, a rational model of setting and solving identification problems in transport technologies of optimal complexity was obtained. This systematic flow diagram can be successfully applied to solve complex analytical tasks.
- S. Matthew, Using computers in the law office (Clayton State University, Clayton, USA, 2015).
- F. Necati Catbas, A.E. Aktan, Tracy Lynn Kijewski-Correa, Structural Identification of Constructed Systems: Approaches, Methods, and Technologies (American Society of Civil Engineers, San-Francisco, USA, 2013).
- Zh.Yafei, L.K.Keung, Sh.Wang, Forecasting air travel demand (Routledge, New-York, USA, 2018).
- Spyros G. Tzafestas, Systems, Cybernetics, Control and Automation (River Publishers, Gistrup, Denmark, 2017).
- P. Aileen, B. Niamh, Principles and practice of group accounts (Thomson, London, UK, 2003).
- A.G. Ivakhnenko, V.G. Lapa, Cybernetics and forecasting techniques (American Elsevier Pub. Co., Wisconsin, USA, 1967).
- P. Melin, O. Castillo, Modelling, simulation and control of non-linear dynamical systems (Taylor & Francis, London, UK, 2002).
- T. Turpin, V.V. Krishna, Science, Technology Policy and the Diffusion of Knowledge (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK, 2007).
- A. Tymchenko, E. Kryganivskii, V. Melnik, M. Pidgornii, Bulletin of ChSTU, 3 (2014) (in Ukrainian).
- K. Stoilova, T. Stoilov, V. Ivanov, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 2, 17 (2017), doi:10.1515/cait–2017–0019.
- I. Garvanov, C. Kabakchiev, B. Shishkov, and M. Garvanova, in: Seventh International Conference on Telecommunications and Remote Sensing “ICTRS 2018” (Barcelona, 2018), pp. 95- 98, doi: 10.1145/3278161.3278175.
- M. Garvanova, I. Garvanov, S. Vladimirov, Industry 4.0, 4, 6 (2019).
- A.A. Tymchenko, M.V. Pidgornyj, G.O. Zaspa, V.V. Boiko, Bulletin of ChSTU, 3 (2009).