This paper provides an overview of theoretical approaches and methods used to assess the innovative potential of human resources and identification of the key elements and conditions for development of the innovative potential. We suggest indicators to measure the innovative potential assessment which include assessment of opportunities that the external environment provides for implementation of the innovative potential, the effectiveness of implementation of the innovative potential, and the resources available for innovation. The following conditions for development of the innovative potential of human resources were identified: ethical norms and values existing in the society that support the drive to the unknown and a hard work based on the creative approach, a system of continuous education and propagation of innovative activities in the society, a high level of income and a high quality of life, an open and non-conservative social environment.
- Ye. Semenova, Innovation management. 01 (13). (2011).
- A. Horev, N. Frolova, Economics and Production. 4 (2006).
- P. Orekhovskiy, Society and economics. 5-6 (2007).
- Ye. Ivanova, Innovation. 1 (147) (2011).
- L. Milyaeva, D. Belousov, Innovation management 2 (14) (2011).
- V. Kadomtseva, // Moscow University Bulletin. 6. Economics. 2 (2007).
- Ye. Loshkareva, http://spkurdyumov.ru/uploads/2017/ 10/navyki-budushhego-chto-nuzhno-znat-i-umet-v-novom-slozhnom-mire.pdf (2018).
- A. Pilyasov, O. Kolesnikova, Economic issues 9 (2008).
- Strategy of Innovative Development of the Russian Federation until 2020 (2011).
- S. A. Tikhonova, The science. Innovation. Education 6 (2008).
- S. Yudina, G. Sharifullina, Man and Labor 4 (2010).