The effect of a constant magnetic field during the crystallization of a hypereutectic aluminum alloy on its structure in the solid state investigated. It is shown that the superposition of the magnetic field positively affects the structure of the alloy. A uniform distribution of the doped phases and eutectic in the volume of the alloy is observed. The phase of primary silicon significantly changes the size and the shape. It is established that the influence of an external magnetic field reduces the dimensions of the shrinkage defects. In general, the effect of an external magnetic field on the structure of the alloy leads to an improvement in the operational properties. The obtained measurement results showed more stable hardness values over the cross section of the sample in comparison with the alloy that was not processed.
- Kutsova V. Z. Influence of hydrocirculation treatment on the structure and properties of hypereutectic piston silymins / V. Z. Kutsova, O. A. Nosko, A. S. Sherstobitova // Metallurgy and thermal processing of metals. - 2008. - No. 4. - P. 39-49. - Electronic resource - access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/mtom_2008_4_7. (Ukranian)
- Structure and properties of the modified piston silumin AK18 after hydrogen treatment. V.Z. Kutsova, O.A. Nosko, T.A. Ayupova, A.O. Kupchinskaya // New materials and technologies in metalurgy and machinebuilding No. 1, 2012. P. 40 - 45. (Russian)
- Stetsenko, V.Yu. Investigation of the influence of the rod design on their cooling capacity during the refining of silumin by the numerical modeling method / V. Yu. Stetsenko, R.V. Konovalov, K.N. Baranov // Casting and Metallurgy: Scientific and Production Journal . - 2012. - No. 3 (67). - P. 63 - 68. (Russian)
- E.I. Marukovich. Investigation of casting of hollow billets made from silumin AK18 by freezing on a water-cooled rod / E.I. Marukovich, V. Yu. Stetsenko, K.N. Baranov // Casting and metallurgy. - 2011. - No. 3 (62). - P. 65 - 67. (Russian)
- Andrushevich, A.A. Use of methods of impulsive impact in foundry manufacture / A.A. Andrushevich, I.N.. Kazanevskaya, M.N. Churik // Casting and metallurgy. - 2005. - No. 2 (34), [Part 1]. - P. 129 - 131. (Russian)
- Stetsenko V. Yu. Modification of silumins with micro-crystalline aluminum alloys / V. Yu. Stetsenko, A.I. Rivkin, A.P. Gutev, R.V. Konovalov // Vestnik GSTUIM. P.O. Sukhogo. - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 21 - 24. (Russian)
- Krishtal M.M. Increase of wear resistance of shares of aluminumsilicon alloys by the MDO method for working in extreme frictional regimes // Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 13, No. 4 (3), 2011. - P. 765- 768. (Russian)
- Marukovich, E.I. Production of castings from hypereutectic silumin by method of casting with hardening solidification / E.I. Marukovich, V. Yu. Stetsenko // Casting and metallurgy. - 2005. - No. 2 (34), [Part 1]. - pp. 142 - 144. (Russian)
- Donii, O.M. Crystallization of hypereutecticon silumin AK18 under the action of external electromagnetic field / O.M. Donii, T.M. Narizhna // International scientific conference "Materials for work in extreme conditions - 6", December 1 - December 2, 2016 , m. Kyiv. - Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorsky, 2016. - P. 320- 321. - Electronic resource - access mode: http://ela.kpi.ua/handle/123456789/20373 (Ukrainian)
- Pavlov, A.V. Influence of a pulsed magnetic field on the microhardness of an aluminum alloy of the Al-1.6% Mn system, after 3D precipitation / A.V. Pavlov, J. Prezlawski // Student Scientific Forum 2012: IV Intern. student. electron. sci. Conf., Feb. 15 - March 31, 2012 / The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. - P. 105-112. (Russian)
- Shemetev, G.F. Aluminum alloys: compositions, properties, application [Electronic resource]. Part 1: a textbook on the course " Manufacture of castings from alloys of non-ferrous metals" / G.F. Shemetev; St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. - Electron. text dan. (1 file: 2.6 MB). - St. Petersburg, 2012. - In accordance with the title from the screen. - Free access from the Internet (reading, printing, copying). - Text Document. Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0. - access mode: http://elib.spbstu.ru/dl/2747.pdf. (Russian)
- GOST 1583-93. Cast aluminum alloys. Technical conditions / Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification. - Minsk. - 1993. 24 p. (Russian).