In the last few years there has outlined a well-defined tendency to consider aviation security with regard to the optimal management of its level with the consistent solution of the identification, measurement, evaluation and decision-making problems. For this purpose aviation security is shown as a state related to the object’s under study defined parameters, the quantitative display of which in the dynamics of their changes under the influence of external and internal factors remains in acceptable limits in terms of the object’s operation. However, the environment is formed by the object’s safety equipment, which represent a definite list of technical and other functional elements, solving the problem of the internal and external factors countermeasure. If we consider the situation of counter-strategy as a pseudo field, the proposed model belongs to the class of boundary value problems described by partial differential equations. The problem has no analytical solution, and computational modeling is very limited by mathematical formalization’s issues. It is offered to use hybrid computer tools, which have undoubted advantages in this case.
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I. Aviation security as an object of mathematical modeling. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTU-GA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2017, vol.20, no. 3, pp. 13-20. (In Russian).
- Elisov L.N. Metodologiya I sredstva kvalimetrii inzhenerno-tekhnicheskogo sostava grazhdanskoj aviatsii. Afto-ref.diss.dokt.tekhn.nauk [Methodology and means of quali-metry of civil aviation engineering and technical staff. Dr. techn. Sci. abstract of the thesis]. Moscow, 1995. (In Rus-sian).
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I., Fadeev R.S. Introduction to the theory of aviation security, Yaroslavl, Filigran` Publ., 2016, 320 p. (In Russian).
- Elisov L.N., Ovchenkov N.I. To the question of structural modeling of transport security subjects. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2013, no. 197, pp. 58-61. (In Russian).
- Elisov L. N., Ovchenkov N. So. Numerical implementation of a heuristic model of threats to the security of a civil avia-tion facility. Mechanics of solids HA №1(18). - St. Peters-burg: St. Petersburg state University, 2018. C. 42-57
- Farlow S. partial differential Equations for scientists and en-gineers. M.: Mir.1985. 384 p.
- Vazov V. Difference methods for solving partial differential equations / V. Vazov, J. Forsythe. M.: IL. 1963. 488 p.
- Shapkin V.S., Demin S.S., Nikitin A.V., Demin D.S., Kovtu-chenko D.V. To the question of the application of risk-oriented approach in the problem of flight safety. Nauchnyj Vestnik GosNII GA= Scientific Bulletin of the State Scien-tific Research Institute of Civil Aviation. 2017, no. 16. pp. 61-72. (In Russian)
- Elisov L. N., Gorbachenko V. I., Zhukov M. V. Learning Radial Basis Function Networks with the Trust Region Me-thod for Boundary Problems // Automation and Remote Con-trol. - 2018, Vol. 79. - No. 9. - P. 1621-1629.
- Elisov, L. N., Ovchenkov N. And. Some of the questions of the grid and neural network modeling task control of aviation security of the airport. Scientific Bulletin of the Moscow state technical University of civil aviation, volume 20. Mos-cow, 2017. No. 3. P. 21-29.
- Elisov L.N. To the question of the accuracy of heuristic algo-rithms for solving optimization problems in operation. Nauchnyj Vestnik MGTUGA=Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA, 2012, no. 179, pp. 123-126. (In Russian).
- Filippov V. L., Ovchenkov N. And. Some problems of auto-mation of aviation security management procedures at the airport / / scientific Bulletin of the state Research Institute of civil aviation. 2019. No. 24. P. 66-74.
- Filippov V. L., Elisov L.N., Gorbachenko V. I. Обучение сетей радиальных базисных функций для решения задач аппроксимации / International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), Volume 10, Issue 3, March 2019, pp.923-932
- A. Blagorazumov, P. Chernikov, G. Glukhov, A. Karape-tyan, V. Shapkin, L. Elisov. The Background to the Devel-opment of the Information System for Aviation Security overnight in Russia. International Journal of Civil Engineer-ing and Technology, 9(10), 2018, pp. 341-350.
- Kosyanchuk V. V., Selivanov I. A. application of linear re-gression models to predict the dynamics of risks in ensuring safety / / Scientific Bulletin of the state Research Institute of aviation. 2018. No. 23. P. 110-122.