The results of finite element modeling of a new method with an increased metal processing level were considered. The improvement of the drawing process was achieved by changing the usual scheme of metal movement during deformation, which made it possible to achieve large strains compared to the standard drawing scheme. It is established that step drawing has the advantage of an increased processing level, but it leads to the formation of an inhomogeneous gradient strain.
- Битков В.В. Технология и машины для производства проволоки. Екатеринбург: УрО РАН, 2004. —348 c.
- J. Majta, K. Muszka, S. Dymek, D. Dziedzic, M. Kopyściański, Study of the Microstructure and Properties of Microalloyed Steel Wires Fabricated by AAD (Angular Accumulated Drawing), Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Metal Forming (2012) pp 455
- K. Muszka, M. Wielgus, J. Majta, K. Doniec and M. Stefanska-Kadziela, Influence of Strain Path Changes on Microstructure Inhomogeneity and Mechanical Behavior of Wire Drawing Products Materials, Science Forum. – 2010. – Vols 654-656 .– pp. 314-317
- K. Muszka, L. Madej, J. Majta. The effects of deformation and microstructure inhomogeneities in the Accumulative Angular Drawing (AAD). Materials Science&Engineering, – 2013. – № 574. –pp. 68-74.
- Перлин, И. Л. Теория волочения / И. Л. Перлин, М. З. Ерманок. – М.:Металлургия, 1971. – 448 с.