The features of structural changes in the cove zone on the tread of worn out railway wheels were investigated. The influence of laser processing in pulsed and continuous mode on the nature of the structure and properties of wheel steel was shown. The influence of laser treatment on the increase in the hardness and wear resistance of wheel steel has been established. It was shown possibility and necessity of local laser hardening of cove zone of railway wheels tread by coming out of bainite structure. A method for improving the wear resistance of the tread by local laser treatment has been proposed.
- Vorobiev A.A., Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A. et al. Resource and maintainability of wheel pairs of railway rolling stock. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2011, 264p.
- Rail vehicle dynamics and associated problems: monograph / Sladkowski A., Gubenko S., Pogorelov D., Iwnicki S., Licciardello R.V. // Gliwice: Silesian University of Technology, 2005, 187 р.
- An Analysis of Stress and Strain in Freight Car Wheels. / Sladkovsky A., Yessaulov V., Shmurygin N., Taran Y., Gubenko S. // Transactions on Modelling and Simulation, 1997, N 16, р. 15-24.
- Bogdanov A.F., Gubenko S.I., Zhukov D.A., Ivanov I.A.. Surface layer and operational properties of a solid-rolled wheel rim. Structural and technological support for the reliability of wheels of rail vehicles. St. Petersburg: Scientific news, PGUPS, 2009, p. 15-23.
- Changes in the surface of the rim and resource of wheels during operation / Bogdanov A.F., Budyukin A.M., Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I. A., Urushev S. V. // Structural and technological support for the reliability of the wheels of rail vehicles. St. Petersburg: Scientific news, PGUPS, 2009, p. 23-40.
- Bogdanov A.F., Gubenko S.I., Zhukov D.A., Ivanov I.A.. Surface Layer and Performance Properties of Solid Wheel Rim. Transport and engineering. Railway Transport, Scientific Proceedings of Riga Technical University, 2008, N 30, p. 56-61.
- Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., Sobolev A.A.. Features of the wear of the tread of solid-rolled wheels. Bulletin of the Petersburg University of Railways. St. Petersburg: PGUPS Publishing House, 2013, p. 73-84.
- Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., Kononov D.P.. Influence of non-metallic inclusions in steel on corrosion resistance and fatigue strength of railway wheels. Science and technology of transport, 2016, № 4, p. 17 - 26.
- Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., Kononov D.P. The effect of steel quality on the fatigue strength of seamless-rolled wheels. Factory Laboratory. Diagnostics of materials, 2018, v. 84, № 3, p. 51-60.
- Gubenko S., Proidak Y. Investigation of wear mechanism of tread during operation of railway wheels, Transport problems, 2012, N 7, р. 119-125.
- Wear reduction on working surface of railway wheels / Taran Y., Yessaulov V., Sladkovsky A., Kozlovsky A., Gubenko S. // WIT Transactions on Modelling and Simulation, 1970, v. 23, N 1, p. 45-52.
- Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., Kononov D.P.. On the problem of the formation of corrosion damage in wheel steel and railway wheels. Bulletin of TashIITa, 2016, No 1, p. 57-67, No. 2/3, p. 89-94.
- Some peculiarities of corrosion of wheel steel / Gubenko S., Pinchuk S., Proidak Y., Belaja E., Kozlowsky A., Shramko A. // Problemy Transportu, Poland, 2009, v. 4, N 3, cz. 11, p. 5-14.
- Gubenko S.I., Ivanov I.A., Kononov D.P., Urushev S. V. Improving the properties of wheeled steel during thermal repair. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Machine Science, Mechanization, Auotomatization and Robotics, 2020, v. 971, N 5.
- Ivanov I.A., Urushev S.V., Sitarzh M., Budyukin A.M.. Improving the performance of wheels of rail vehicles during repair by technological methods. St. Petersburg: PGUPS publishing house, 1996, 124 p.
- Wear Reduction on Working Surface of Railway Wheels / Taran Y., Yessaulov V., Kozlovsky A., Sladkovsky A., Gubenko S. // Boundary Element Technology XIII.- Southampton, Boston: WIT Press, 1999, p. 693-701.
- Increase of dynamic stability of trains due to optimal tread of wagons and loco wheels / Kozlovsky A., Staroseletsky M., Esaulov V. [et al] // Proceedings of the 13-th International Wheelset Congress (17-21 Sept. 2001): Rome, Italy, 2001, p. 247-306.
- Taran Y.N., Esaulov V.P., Gubenko S.I. Increase of wear-resistance of railway wheels with different profile of tread. Metallurgical and Minning Industry, 2000, N 2, р. 42-44.
- Gubenko S.I. Influence of Nonmetallic Inclusions and Corrosion Products on the Wear Resistance of Railroad Wheels. Steel in Translation, 2019, v. 49, No. 6, pp. 427–431.
- Gubenko S.I., Oshkadepov S.P. Non-metallic inclusions in steel. – Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2016. - 528 p.