Crystallographic cluster in the reciprocal lattice of hexagonal crystals
- 1 Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
The points on off reciprocal lattice with equal radii-vector have been named as crystallographic cluster (CC). The position of CC does not depend on the choice off unit cell in crystals lattice. But their indices of CC are distinguished for different unit cell in the same crystal. As an example it was analysis the CC of two hexagonal unit cell with γ = 1200 and γ = 600.
- Mitin V., Sementsov D., Vagidov N. Quantum Mechanics for Nanostructures, Cambridge university press, 2010. 488 p.
- Glaser A. Crystallography, Oxford University Press, 2016. 140 p.
- Ladd M., Palmer R. Structure Determination by X-rayCrystallography, Berlin, Springer, 2013. 756 p.
- Narai-Sabo I. Inorganic crystal chemistry , Budapest: publishing house Acad. of Sciences of Hungary, 1969. 504 p.