Habits of nanocrystals of cubic and hexagonal systems
- 1 Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
- 2 University of Ruse, Bulgaria
habits of coordinational polyhedras are considered as forms of nanocrystals. Habits for coordination polyhedra with numbers from 1 to 30 are given. It was analazide the cubic and hexagonal lattices. There are the next nanocrystals: primitive, cubic and intercentered and face-centered and diamond-like (all cubic) and hexagonal close packed.
- Cao, G. Nanostructures and Nanomaterial Synthesis, Properties, and Applications, New York, World Scientific, 2011. 581 p.
- Berezin, M.Y. Nanotechnology for Biomedical Imaging and Diagnostics, New York, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2014. 520 p.
- Mitin V., Sementsov D., Vagidov N. Quantum Mechanics for Nanostructures, Cambridge university press, 2010. 488 p.
- Glaser A. Crystallography, Oxford University Press, 2016. 140 p.