Effect of solanine on corrosion of steel 3 in lactic acid
- 1 Yanka Kupala Grodno State University, Grodno, Belarus,
- 2 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies with Center for Hydro- and Aerodynamics "Acad. A. Balevski",, Bulgaria
The object of research – the natural glycoalkaloid solanine as a possible inhibitor of acid corrosion of steel St3. Modern data on the structure and physico-chemical properties of solanine, such as amphiphilicity, surface activity, basicity, characteristic of modern organic corrosion inhibitors, are presented. The basic concepts are defined: basic nitrogen, solanine amphiphilicity, mass and volume corrosion indicators, corrosion inhibitor, degree of protection, corrosion inhibition coefficient. The literature data on the corrosive activity of lactic acid (MC) are presented and characterized.
- Ivanov, E.S. Metal corrosion inhibitors in acidic media : handbook / E.S. Ivanov. – M.: Metallurgy, 1986. – 175 p.
- Samuylenko, A.Ya. Trends in the development of lactic acid production / A.Ya. Samuylenko, S.A. Grin [et al.] // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. – Kazan, 2017. – Vol. 20, No. 1. – P. 162-166.
- MAS Albion [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://albionchem.ru/news/14809 /. – Access date: 09.24.2022.
- Inoxpark [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.inoxpark.ru/info/characteristics/. – Access date: 10.09.2022.
- Metalloy [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://metalloy.ru/obrabotka/chistka/metalla-kislotoy – Access date: 03.10.2022.
- Batsko, Yu.I. The problem of corrosion of sugar factories equipment and ways to solve it / Yu.I. Batsko, R.S. Reshetova // Sugar. – M., 2022. – No. 4. – P. 16–18.
- All about corrosion [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.okorrozii.com/korrozia-v-kislotah.html . – Access date: 27.10.2022.
- Culinary Library [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://knigakulinara.rubooks >item. – Access date: 15.10.2022.
- Orlin N.A., Razumova S.S. Isolation of saponins from the peel of green potatoes // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. – 2011. – No. 6. – P. 154–154.
- Figiliantov, A.P. Corrosion protection of low-carbon steel in acidic media with inhibitors of the Sonkor A.V. series / A.P. Figiliatnov, A.V. Melnikova, A.B. Shein // Izvestiya vyshchikh uchebnykh zavody. Chemistry and chemical technology. – Ivanovo, 2015. – Vol. 58, No. 11. – P. 61–65.
- Kozlova, L. S. Corrosion inhibitors (review) /L. S. Kozlova, S. V. Chesnokov, A. E. Kutyrev // Aviation materials and technologies. - 2015. – No. 2. – P. 67–75.