Quality Control of the Concrete Pavement Constructions for Mother Theresa Airport
- 1 Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albania
Nowadays, roads and airports are the most used ways of communication to connect people to each other inside and outside of Albania. Based on it, infrastructure has been a key parameter to develop economy and social life of Albania. The request of the people to use the roads and airports is increasing every year which has made the government to concentrate on the infrastructure improvement and development. The most common problem comes from Mother Theresa airport due to non-formal management control. Due to it, our research work will be focused on the quality control of the concrete pavement constructions of the Mother Theresa Airport.
- S. Rasiah, I. Fraser., Quality Assurance of Concrete for Airport Apron Pavement Construction‟, Advances in Concrete: An Asian Prospective, IIT Madras, Chennai, India, 1-10, (2010)
- S. Tayabi, S. Kohn., Best practices manual for airport Portland cement concrete pavement construction, Airfield Pavements: Challenges and New Technologies‟, Proc. of Airfield Pavement Speciality Conference 2003, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 536-559 (2004)
- K. Dhoska, S. Tola, A. Pramono, I. Vozga., Evaluation of measurement uncertainty for the determination of the mechanical resistance of the brick samples by using uniaxial compressive strength test, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 9, 12 (2018)
- K Dhoska, I Markja, A Pramono., Analysis of recycled tire rubber modified bitumen in Albania for quality of the road construction‟, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 673 012126 (2019).
- K Dhoska, I Markja., Recycled tire rubber modified bitumens for improving the quality of the road constructions in Albania, Trans Motauto World, 4 (1), 34-35 (2019).