The morphology of the coatings has a significant effect on the tribological characteristics of the contacting bodies. Depending on the relief of the surface layers of the coatings, the resistance of the modified substrates to corrosion is dete rmined. It is known that the processes of friction and corrosion have a decisive influence on the performance of products. To reduce the influence of these processes, various protective coatings are used, including those formed by the method of electrospark alloying. The aim of th is work was to study the morphology and structure of electrospark coatings formed by layer-by-layer electrospark alloying. In the course of the studies carried out, it was found that these coatings are morphologically heterogeneous, with a large number of cracks and splats.
- Tribotechnical characteristics of composite coatings based on zirconium carbonitride subjected to cryagenic treatment/ Y. Auchynnikau [and others.] // Machines. Technologies. Materials.- 2018.- № 4.- С.118-121.
- Hybrid methods for handening of superhard vacuum coatings/ Y. Auchynnikau [ and other] // Machines. Technologies. Materials.- 2019.- № 10.- С.451-453
- Y.V. Auchynnikau, V.A. Gubanov, Nanocompositive fluorine-containing coatings, Fundamental problems of radio electronic instrument making, 16 (2), 2016, p. 54–57.
- Kazak n., Mikhailov v., Ivashcu s., Shkurpelo a., Auchynnikau E. Tribotechnical characteristics of nanostructured coatings formed by eil method / Proceedings of 10th international scientific conference balttrib 2019, 2019, p.114-118
- Filimonova A.V., Mezentsov S.A. The structure of coatings formed by electrospark alloying of steel 12X18H10 with titanium // Modern scientific knowledge: theory, methodology, practice: Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. / Smolensk, (June 10, 2019) - Smolensk, 2019 .- p. 107 - 112.