Materials – additive of knowlege properties and technologies
- 1 Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies With Hydro- and Aerodynamics Center „Acad. A. Balevski“ Sofia, Bulgaria
Two tasks are enumerated: a task of hardening spheres with a radius of 50 nm and a task of crystallization – the underlying kinetic equation of formation of new phases. These tasks are rational bridges for multi-scale approach.
There is an opportunity to create additive production with traditional machines and technologies in the field of anti-pressure casting
- The Encyclopedia Britannica, Eleventh Edition, and Cambrige, England: at the University Press, 1911.
- E. Fermi, Thermodynamics, Prentice-Hall, INC, New York, 1937, second stereotype edition, publishing house of Kharkov University, 1973. (In Russian)
- J. M. Powers, Lecture notes on thermodynamics, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, July 2018, Indiana 46556-5637, USA.
- D. Arovas, Lecture Notes on Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, University of California, San Diego, November 14, 2013.
- R. Fitzpatrick, Thermodynamics & Statistical Mechanics, University of Texas at Austin, https://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/sm1/Thermal.pdf
- R. Fitzpatrick, Quantum Mechanics, the University of Texas at Austin Contents. 1 Introduction. 5. 1.1. Intended audience. farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/qmech/qmech.pdf
- A. Balevski, Metal science, Technics, Sofia, 1962.
- M. Flemings, Solidification processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977. (In Russian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Science and Art, Sofia, 1977.
- S. Vodenicharov, Dynamic destruction of metal structures, Bulged Ltd., Sofia, 2011. ISBN 978-954-92552-3-2 (In Bulgarian)
- R. E. Smallman, R. J. Bishop, Modern Physical Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 6E, 1999. ISBN 0 7506 4564 4
- Marco van Oosten, Composite – Metal connections, Report ITD 9006-2A.01. Issue no.: 1, Issue date: 29-01-2015
- W. D. Callister, Jr., D. G. Rethwisch, Materials Science and Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 9 edition, 2014. Wiley ISBN: 978-1-118-47770-0, Printed in USA 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
- S. M. Bushev, PhD Thesis, Controllability problems of crystallization process in casting, Technical University, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1995.
- S. Bushev, G. Moumjian, A possibility to influence the dynamics of a phase transition of first order during casting in open thermodynamic system, Comptes rendes de l’Academie bulgare des Sciences, Tome 46, № 7р 1993.
- G. Mumdgian, Automatic ruling and regulation of the heat processes, Technique, Sofia, 1980. (In Bulgarian)
- G. Nicolis, I. Prigogine, Exploring complexity, Peace, Moscow, 1990. (In Russian)
- A. Polikarov, Methodology of scientific knowledge, Science and Art, Sofia, printing house, Alexander Peshev, Pleven, 1972.
- M. Bushev, Synergetics: Chaos, Order, Self-Organization. Singapore: World Scientific, 1994.
- D. Cerra, R. Müller, P. Reinartz, A Classification Algorithm for Hyperspectral Images Based on Synergetics Theory, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, p. 1-12, May 2013. DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2012.2219059
- G. Schulze, Metallphysik, Peace, Moscow, 1971. (In Russian)
- J. S. Blakemore, Solid state physics, Metallurgy, Moscow, 1972. (In Russian)
- I. Gibson, D. Rosen, B. Stucker, Additive manufacturing technologies, Springer Science+Business, Media New, York 2015,DOI 10.1007/978-1-4939-2113-3_2
- J. Hart, An Introduction to Additive Manufacturing - MIT http://web.mit.edu/2.810/www/files/lectures/2015_lectures/lec9-additive-manuf-2015.pdf
- B. Wu, C. Myant, S. Z. Weider, The value of additive manufacturing: future opportunities, Briefing Paper No 2 September , p.113, 2017. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperialcollege/.../IMSE-Briefing-paper-2-AM.pdf
- N. Aschenbrenner, New Software Combines 3D Printing with Traditional Manufacturing firstname.lastname@example.org Adnew.siemens.com/additive/manufacturing, Siemens AG.
- L. Litov, Lectures on quantum physics, http://atomic.phys.uni-sofia.bg/elektronna-biblioteka/lectures/lekcii-po-kvantova-fizika
- D. Kashchiev, Nucleation, Basic Theory with Application, Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford, 2000. ISBN 0 75064682 9