The base process was obtained: 3D hardening temperature field for the K-test under heat transfer at conditions with maximum intensity. A methodology for determining macro-level defects in aluminum alloys. It is definitely the placement of the K-test method in the process of creating the first order phase transition in a casting technology. The idea of interaction between the classical theory of crystallization and quantum mechanics for the processes of structure formation at casting was introduced by Stefan’s task in volume with nano-size.
- B. Russell, The principles of mathematics, Taylor & Francis e-Library, 2009 ISBN 10: 0-203-86476-X
- Gödel's Proof of Incompleteness - English Translation - James R Meyer, https://www.jamesrmeyer.com/pdfs/godel-originalenglish.pdf
- E. Fermi, Thermodynamics, Prentice-Hall, INC, New York, 1937, Second stereotype edition, Publish house Harkov University, 1973.
- P. A. M. Dirac, The principles of quantum mechanics, 3-rd edition, University Oxford press, Oxford, 1948.
- A.H. Chokshi, A. Rosen, J. Karch, H. Gleiter, On the validity of the Hall-Petch relationship in nanocristalline materials, Scripta METALLURGICA Vol. 23, pp. 1679-1684, 1989.
- A. Balevski, Metalscience, Technics, Sofia, 1962. (In Bulgarian)
- M. Flemings, Solidification Processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977. (In Russian)
- J. Blakemore, Solid state physics, Metallurgy, Moscow, 1972. (In Russian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Introduction of physics of the solid body part I, Science and Art, Sofia, 1977. (In Bulgarian)
- G. Schulze, Physics of metals, Peace, Moscow, 1971, (In Russian)
- Ts. Uzunov, Physics of metals, Technical University, Sofia, 2004. (In Bulgarian)
- S. Vodenicharov, Dynamic destruction of metals structures, Bulged Ltd. (In Bulgarian) ISBN 978-954-92552-3-2
- W. D. Callister, Materials Science and Engineering: an introduction, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2007. ISBN-13: 978-0- 471-73696-7
- S. A. Saltikov, Stereometric metallography, Metallurgy, Moscow, 1976. (In Russian)
- R. H. F. Jackson, P. T. Boggs, S. G. Nash, S. Powell, Guidelines for reporting results of computational experiments. Report of the ad not committee, Mathematical programing 45 (1991) 413-425, North Holland.
- T. Chernogorova, These of Professor, The method of computational experiment to processes from metallurgy, laser physics, ecology and financial, Bulgarian academy of sciences, Institute of Mathematics, 2013. (In Bulgarian)
- U. Landman. Materials by numbers: Computations as tools of discovery, PNAS, May 10, 2005, vol. 102, no. 19 6671–6678.
- D. H. Bailey and J. M. Borwein, Experimental mathematics: Examples, Methods and Implications, Notice of the AMS, volume 52, Number 5, 2005.
- D. I. Khomskii, Basic Aspect of the Quantum Theory of Solids, Cambridge University Pres, 2010, ISBN-13 978-0-511- 78832-1
- M. Sigrist, Solid State Theory, Lecture website http://www.itp.phys.ethz.ch/education/fs14/sst
- K. R. Nesbet, Variational principles and methods in theoretical physics and chemistry, 2002, eBook ISBN 0-511-04162- 4
- S. Bushev, These of PhD, Controllability problems of crystallization process in casting, TU – Sofia, 1993.
- S. Bushev, G. Moumdjian, A possibility to influence the dynamics of a phase transition of first order during casting in open thermodynamic systems, Comptes rendus de l’Académie bulgare des Sciences, Tome 46, No 7, p.27-30, 1993.
- A. Maneva, These of PhD, Investigation of the structure and properties of castings from subeutectic aluminum alloys depending on the ratio of primary and secondary alloys, Bulgarian academy of sciences, Institute of metal science, equipment and technology with hydro- and aerodynamic center „acad. A. Balevski“, Sofia, 2013. (In Bulgarian)
- S. Bushev, Theoretical model of structure formation in die casting, XXII International scientific technical conference „FOUNDRY 2015“, 16-17 April 2015 Pleven, Bulgaria (In Bulgarian)
- G. Evt. Georgiev, The new Tools for Automatic Optimization of Casting Technologies in the Latest Version of MAGMASOFT – MAGMA5.3.7, Proceedings of Sixth National Conf. with Int. Participation “Material science, Hydro- and Aerodynamics and National Security”, May, 29-30, ISSN 1313- 8308, pp.145-149, 2017.
- CASTEP, http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/castep/oxford/castep.pdf