Layered composites based on niobium with silicide-carbide or silicide-boride hardening
- 1 Institute of Solid State Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Moscow Region
The work is devoted to the development of a solid-phase technology for obtaining high-temperature layered composites from Nballoys. The following are presented: one of the options for the formation of the initial multilayer package and its diffusion welding (1), the microstructure of the obtained composites (2) and the results of testing composites (3) for strength at room temperature and temperatures up to 1350°C, taking into account the structure anisotropy, crack resistance and tests for creep with two options for processing the obtained experimental data.
- Properties, production and application of refractory compounds. Ed. T. Ya. Kosolapov. M.: Metallurgy, 1986, - 928 p.
- Schneibel J.H. High temperature strength of Mo–Mo3Si– Mo5SiB2 molybdenum silicides. Intermetallics, 2003, No 11, рp. 625–632.
- Sharif A.A., A. Misra, T.E. Mitchell Strength of MoSi2- based crystals at ultra-high temperature. Scripta Materialia, 2005, No 52, pp. 399–402.
- Jain P., K.S. Kumaru Tensile creep of Mo–Si–B alloys. Acta Materialia, 2010, v. 58, No 6, pp. 2124–2142.
- Goronovskii I.T., Yu.P. Nazarenko, Е.F. Nekryatch. A short guide to chemistry. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1987, – 929 с.
- Cook J., J.E. Gordon. Proceedings of the Royal Society, 1964, v. 282, No 8, pp. 508.
- Anischenkov V.M., S.T. Mileiko. DAN USSR, 1978, v. 241, No 5, p. 1068.
- Mileiko S.T. Oxide-fibre/Ni-based matrix composites – III: A creep model and analysis of experimental data. Composite Science and Technology, 2001, v. 61, pp.1649–1652.
- Ruditsin M.N., P.Ya. Artemov, M.I. Lyuboshits. Reference book on the strength of materials. Minsk: Higher school, 1970. – 628 с.
- Mileiko S.T. Oxide-fibre/Ni-based matrix composites – III: a creep model and analysis of experimental data. Composites Science and Technology, 2002, v. 62, pp. 195–204.
- Mileiko S.T., V.M. Kiiko. High-temperature creep of fiber composites with a metal matrix at alternating stresses. Mechanics of Composite Materials, 2004, v. 40, p. 523–534.
- Ju. N. Rabotnov. Mechanics of a deformable solid. Moscow: Nauka, 1979. –744 p.
- Karpov M.I., V.I. Vnukov, Т.S. Stroganjva et al. Influence of silicon content on microstructure and mechanical properties of an alloy based on the niobium-silicon system. Izvestia RAN. Physical series. 2019, v. 83, No 10, p. 1353–1361.
- Svetlov I.S., M.I. Karpov, Т.S. Stroganjva, D.V. Zaitsev, Yu.V. Artemenko. High-temperature in-situ creep of composites of the Nb-Si system. Deformation and destruction of materials, 2019, No 11, p. 26.