The paper investigated the effect of cyclic deformation on the destruction nature of workpieces during broaching in step-wedge strikers. AISI 1020 was chosen as the workpiece material. According to the experiment results, the influence of turning and cycles number on the values of impact strength was carried out. Fractography analysis of the fracture surface structure was also conducted.
- S.N. Lezhnev, E.A. Panin, A.O. Tolkushkin, D.V. Kuis, G.A. Sivyakova, Development and computer modeling of a new technology of deformation of workpieces such as plates and plates made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, VI International. Congress "Non-ferrous metals and Minerals-2014", Krasnoyarsk, 2014, 1213-1221 (in Russian).
- A.B. Naizabekov, S.N. Lezhnev, A.O. Tolkushkin, Study of the effect of the deformation process of workpieces in step-wedge strikers on the microstructure and mechanical properties of steel 20, IV International. scientific and practical conference "Innovations in materials science and metallurgy", Yekaterinburg, 2014, 181-184 (in Russian).
- А.О. Tolkushkin, Е.А. Panin, S.N. Lezhnev, Study of the drawing process in a step-wedge dies, Materials Today: Proceedings, 19, 2019, 1883-1886.
- A.О. Tolkushkin, S.N. Lezhnev, A.B. Naizabekov, E.A. Panin, R.M. Yordanova, D.R. Zhumagaliyev, Development and research of the new forging technology of billets in the step-wedge dies, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 54, 2019, 1337-1343.
- A.A. Bogatov, Mechanical properties and models of metal destruction, Yekaterinburg: UGTU-UPI, 2002 (in Russian).
- A.B. Naizabekov, Scientific and technological bases for improving the efficiency of forging processes with alternating deformations, Almaty, 2000 (in Russian).
- V.A. Tyurin, Innovative forging technologies using macro-shifts, Forging and stamping production, 11, 2007, 15-20. (in Russian).