Creating a new marketplace requires a different template of strategic thinking. Instead of searching within the accepted boundaries that define how we compete, managers can look systematically on them. In addition, they can find a free territory that represents a real breakthrough in value. This section will describe how companies can systematically follow the value of innovation by looking at the defined limits of competition – through alternative industries, through strategic groups, through customer groups, through complementary products and service offerings, through the functional – economic guidance of the industry, and even over time.
- R. Trill: Krankenhaus-Management, Luhterhnd, Berlin, 1996.
- ICM, The Inside Careers Guide to Management Consultants, London: Cambridge Market Intelligence Limited, 2003.
- R. M. Stojanović: Strategija u ekonomiji. FIM Kruševac. 2007.
- B. ĐorĎević i R. M. Stojanović: Strategiski menadžment. IP „Rad“ Beograd, 2013.
- B. ĐorĎević: Izazovi menadžmenta, Ekonomski fakultet Priština - Blace, 2001.
- J. Hayes: The theory and Practice of Change Management, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave, 2002.
- L. J. Harold: “Managerial Psychology”, Universitu of hiago Press, 1978. Mann Nany R, The Keys to Exellene, Prestwik Book, 1987.