This study presents the process of confirming the conformity of welding production facilities in Iraqi-Russian transactions. The purpose of this work is to simplify the interaction between the manufacturer and the purchaser in Iraqi-Russian transactions when importing/exporting welding equipment and materials. In this study we will: (1) Analysis of international trade in the field of welding production. (2) Analysis of the problems faced by the import and export of welding production facilities. (3) Evaluation of requirements for products in the field of welding production in Russia and Iraq. (4) Preparation of welding products for entering the international market. (5) Development of a draft agreement on the recognition of requirements.
- Import – Wikipedia- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import
- Russia (RUS) and Iraq (IRQ) Trade OEC - The Observatory of Economic Complexity https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateralcountry/rus/partner/irq
- Trade between Russia and Iraq: «All products» Trade between Russia and Iraq: «All products» (ru-stat.com)
- Conformity Assessment Programmes (CAP). https://www.intertek.com/government/product-conformity/
- IEC 60974-1 https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103414
- IEC 60974-6 https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200160399
- GOST R IEC 60974-4-2014