MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Research on characteristics of failures flow according to the maintenance and repair strategy
- 1 Institute of Soil Science, Agricultural Technology and Plant Protection “Nikola Pushkarov", Sofia, Bulgaria
In the practice of repairing the machines in agriculture, the following strategies are mainly applied: forced repairs; conducting repairs in plan order and a combined strategy with elements of both strategies.
An investigation was carried out and analytical dependencies were obtained to determine the function of the recovery (characteristic of the failure flow) of the machine components in the forced repairs (after failure), to carry out repairs in a planned order and a combined strategy with elements of the first two strategies to calculate the required pool of spare parts to maintain machine performance.
- Cox D., V. Smith Theory of Recovery. M., 1967.
- Klimov G. Stochastic service systems. -M., 1966. Barlow R., F.Proshan Mathematical Theory of Reliability. M., 1984.
- Tasev G. Investigation of the flow of failures taking into account the repair effects - NMK, Kharkov, 1990, p. 51-58 ..
- Spiridonov G., G.Tasev Some theoretical and applied aspects of the repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery.-Ruse, 1981, 336 pp.
- Ivanova N., K. Georgieva. Development and research of a mathematical model for determining the flow characteristics of machine failures. Yambol 30-31, 2014, International Scientific Conference "Technology, Technology Education". ICTTE 2014, with 110-116.