The article explored the operational reliability of agricultural machinery of low mechanization operating in the mountain conditions of Ajara, carried out the classification of machine parts on the basis of their structural and technological homogeneity and specific working conditions, highlighted the least reliable components and parts, developed a theoretical basis for calculating the reliability in contrast to mobile machines , the corresponding structural and logical schemes were drawn up.
As a result of statistical studies, integral and differential distribution functions of reliability indicators have been obtained, their general characteristics have been determined and the values of single and complex reliability indicators have been determined, resource-saving technology has been developed to increase the reliability and resource of mini-technology. technology for the region of Adjara, as well as its parameters and rational about service-organization of the pilot plant.
- J. Katsitadze, G. Qutelia- Improving the reliability of agricultural machinery, using the method of restoration of parts under submerged arc. Journal MTM (MACHINES, TECHNOLOGIES, MATERIALS), №6,Sofia, 307-311
- J. V. Katsitadze – Some questions of calculation of agricultural cars on reliability. Works of GAU, volume. 70, Tbilisi, 2001, page 27... 30.
- J.Katsitadze-Theoretical basics calculation reliability of agricultural techniques,XX International scientific-technical conference “TransMOTAUTO-12”,Varna,2012,page 7-11.
- J. Katsitadze, N. Sarjveladze, et.al. - Technical service of cars, Tbilisi, 2008, p.186.
- J. Katsitadze, G. Kutelia, I. Abuladze, Wear resistance of the plowshares of the agricultural plows working under mountainous conditions and the increase of their resource, IV Scientific Congress Agricultural Machinery,Varna,Bulgaria, 2016.
- Jemal Katsitadze, Tadeusz Pawlowski and Zaur Phutkaradze - Plowshares Wear Investigation of the Plows Working in Mountainous Conditions Using Statistical Probabilistic Modeling, Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A 8 (2018) ,p. 22…26