The main task of this paper is to show the goals and possible practices in the management of key elements of the environment: soils and waters to achieve the goals set in the European Green Deal and to achieve sustainability of the EU economy. The introduced roadmap for actions outlines the main goals and requirements for increasing the efficiency of the used natural resources: soil and water by introducing the principles of the circular economy and regenerative agriculture for restoring biodiversity and mitigating the reasons for preventing their pollution.
- A new action plan on the circular economy, For a cleaner and more competitive Europe, EC COM (2020) 98 final, Brussels, 11.3.2020.
- The Third National Climate Change Action Plan for the period 2013 - 2020 (approved by decision of the Council of Ministers № 459 of 01.06.2012) Ministry of Environment and Water, May 2012;
- PROGRAM and measures from the Rural Development Program of the Republic of Bulgaria 2014 - 2020, Ministry of Agriculture and Food, 2014;
- Yordanov, J.et, Integrated and decentralized projects for introduction of "Circular economies", resource recovery of waste generated in the production and processing of products is agriculture and forestry through regenerative practices, Proceedings of the Third National Scientific Conference "Soil Protection" and waters "29.08-01.09.2018, Burgas, p.96.
- Kostov, O. et., Resource utilization with integrated practices in creating landscape urban infrastructures to mitigate the causes of climate change, Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science Agro chemistry and Ecology, Volume 53, No 3-4, 2019, p 72 .
- Kostov,O.et., Some Aspects of Bio Environmental Problems and Further Development of Science and Scientific Policy in European Countries, Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science, Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science® 2019 Volume 4. Issue 2. www.bsss.bg99.