By assessing basic agro-technical factors, optimal decisions can be made for good agricultural practice on soils with heavy mechanical composition, such as the Haplic Vertisols.
The aim of the study is to identify the changes in the agrochemical status of Haplic Vertisols that occur under the influence of applied agro-technical measures.
For the achievement of the purpose in the period 2016 -2019, a field trials, based on the block method in the Sofia Region on a Haplic Vertisols were carried out.
The applied fertilization mainly affects the content of nitrate and ammonium nitrogen, the phosphorus forms remain with low values, it is clearly necessary to raise the norm and with a methodical approach it is necessary to achieve a sustainable level of absorbed phosphates. The content of the absorbed potassium is still satisfactory, and based on the data from the analysis, its reduction and export with the produced products are smaller.
- Stoynev, K. (2004). Ecological and technological aspects of modem agriculture. Ecoinnovation Ltd., Sofia.(Bg).
- Samalieva, A., M. Nikolova. (2005). Changes in the cost-effectiveness of maize mineral fertilization depending on the Vertisols availability of phosphorus and potassium. Soil Science, agrochemistry and ecology, № 4,3-8.(Bg).
- House, G., B. Steinner, R. Grossley, D. Odum (1984). Nitrogen cicling in conventional and no-tillage agro ecosystems in the southern Piedmont. Journal Soil Water Conservation, 39, 3, 194-200.
- Ivanov, P. (2004). Genotype characteristics of mineral nutrition. Overview. Field Crops Studies, Vol. I, No.2, 278- 284.(Bg).
- Hou XIII, I., W. Wiebold, F. Fritschi (2011). Long-term tillage and crop rotation determines the mineral nutrient distributions of some elements in a Vertic Epiaqualf. Soil and Tillage Research, 112, 1, 27-35.
- Karlen, D., C.Cambardella, I. Kovar, T. Colvin. (2013). Soil quality response to long-term tillage and crop rotation practices. Soil and Tillage Research, 133, 54-64.
- Nikolova, M., P. Fixen, and T. Pop (ed. Editors) (2014). Good practices for sustainable management of crop nutrition. BMPSCN BULGARIA- Project of the International Plant Nutrition Institute, USA.
- Teoharov, M., R. Ilieva, S. Nedyalkov, I. Atanasova, A. Grueva, B. Ruseva (2005). Soil Guidelines. National Conference with International Participation “Management, Use and Conservation of Soil Resources”, Sofia, 15 - 19 May 2005,11 - 16.