The article is devoted to the problem of increasing the efficiency of using mobile agricultural aggregates by reducing the impact of their running systems on the soil. The work on the efficiency of the use of mobile agricultural units based on the automobile chassis in agroindustrial production is analyzed, which shows the results of studies on the changes in their designs with the purpose of reducing the harmful influence of chassis running systems on soil. One of the ways to reduce the harmful influence of running systems of mobile agricultural units on Execution of technological operations, both in field conditions and in transport operations while driving along the road Mobile roads. The main ways that will ensure the effective use of the automobile chassis in field conditions and on highways are analyzed. It has been found that the most effective is the equipment of automobile chassis with wide – profile tires with adjustable internal air pressure and a tire – pumping control system, which makes it possible to effectively use the chassis both in the main technological operations (in the field) and in transport operations (on the roads). The influence of the air pressure in the tire of the wheel of the running system of the KrAZ – 6322 automobile chassis and the normal load on the contact area of the tire with the supporting surface and pressure on it is established. To use the automobile chassis for performing agricultural operations in field conditions, it is necessary to equip it with wide – profile tires with adjustable internal air pressure and a tire – pumping monitoring system that will reduce the negative impact on the soil of the mobile agricultural unit and expand the list of technological operations on which it can be used.
- Dzotsenidze T.D. Technological structure and transport support of agricultural production of some foreign countries / Т.D. Dzotsenidze, M.A. Kozlovskaya // Tractors and agricultural machinery, 2014. – No. 1. – P. 44 – 47.
- The electronic resource http://www.a – mag.eu.
- The electronic resource http://www.doskaurala.ru/ index.php?id = 4268018780.
- Electronic resource https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= NdeLw7UYXPs.
- Izmailov A.Yu. Efficiency of new transport technologies in the agroindustrial complex / A.Yu. Izmailov, N.E. Evtushenko // Agricultural machines and technologists, 2009. – No. 2 (9). – P. 32 – 37.
- Izmailov A.Yu. Benchmarketing for agricultural trucks / A.Yu. Izmailov, N.E. Evtushenko, Т.D. Dzotsenidze, A.G. Levshin // Agricultural machines and technologists, 2012. – № 6. – P.15 – 18.
- The electronic resource http://www.pk – agromaster.ru/ 9800a.
- Electronic resource https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ygUPc9vlVfQ.
- Shkel A.S. Investigation of the technology of introducing liquid organic fertilizers by a transport – technological aggregate for agricultural purposes / A.S. Shkel, M.A. Kozlovskaya, Т.D. Dzotsenidze // Tractors and agricultural machinery, 2016. – No. 7. – P. 47 – 50.
- Dzotsenidze T.D. Functional purpose of cars for rural settlements / Т.D. Dzotsenidze, A.G. Levshin, N.E. Evtushenko, M.A. Kozlovskaya, A.E. Myagkov // Tractors and agricultural machinery, 2012. – No. 4 ,. – P. 8 – 11.
- Adamchuk V.V. Use of an automobile chassis for performing technological operations in agro – industrial production / V.V. Adamchuk, S.P. Pogoriliy // Motrol "Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture", Vol. 18, No. 8. Lublin – Rzeszow 2016. – P. 93 – 98
- Rusanov V.A. The problem of soil re – consolidation by propulsors and effective ways to solve it. – Moscow: VIM, 1998. – 368 p.
- Kravchenko V.I. Soil compaction by machines. – Alma – Ata: Science, 1986. – 96 p.
- Adamchuk V.V. Using a truck chassis for fertilizer application / V.V. Adamchuk, S.P. Pogoriliy // Collection of scientific works UkrNDIIPT of L. Pogorilogo "Technical and technological aspects of development and technology for the new technology and technology for the Sylpian state of Ukraine", Doslidnicke, 2016. – Vip.20 (34). – P. 62 – 70.
- Adamchuk V.V. On the use of automobile chassis in agro – industrial production / V.V. Adamchuk, S.P. Pogoriliy // Scientific and technical journal "International agroengineering", Kazakh NIIMESH. Almaty. – 2016. – Vol. 2 (No. 18). – p. 4 – 12
- GOST 13290 – 90. Tires with adjustable pressure. Technical conditions. – M. IPK Publishing house of standards. – 1991. – 22 p.
- DSTU GOST 7057 – 2003. Tractori siolskogosdarsky. Methods viprobuvannya. – К.: Derzhospozhivstandart of Ukraine – 2003. – 13 p.
- DSTU 4521: 2006. Agricultural mobile technique. Normi of the nightly systems on the ground. – К.: Derzhospozhivstandart of Ukraine – 2007. – 9 p.