At the Institute of Soil Science, Agrotechnologies and Plant Protection – Sofia (IPAZR – Sofia) an experimental model of a machine for combined soil treatment in permanent plantations has been developed. The machine is designed to work using technology without turning the soil layer and at the same time at a sufficient depth for fruit plantations. Tests were conducted in laboratory and road conditions to verify the capabilities of the structure. Deficiencies have been identified, as a result of which the work must continue.
- Braykov, Ivan, Optimizing the working speed during tillage during pepper growth period, Collection of scientific reports of the international scientific conference 50 years Forestry University, April 1-2, 2003. pp. 58-60.
- Georgiev I., S. Stanev, S. Shishkov, Agricultural Machinery, Sofia 1975.
- Irinchev, D., Power of an agricultural tractor during pulling operations, Agricultural University - Plovdiv, Agricultural Sciences, Year IV Issue 12, 2013, pp. 109- 111.
- Manushkov, Stiliyan, Georgi Mitev, Zhivko Demirev, Machines for tilling the soil without turning the layer, Scientific works of Ruse University - 2013, volume 52, series 1.1, 191 -197 Ruse University, Ruse, Bulgaria http://conf.uni-ruse.bg/bg/docs/cp13/1.1/1.1-34.pdf
- Z. Kurdov, M. Mihov. Quantities and units according to BDS-ISO with application in research in the field of agricultural machinery – magazine "Agricultural machinery", 1997, N1., pp. 42-48
- Machinery for viticulture https://agronica-karov.com/viticulture/disc-harrow-for-vineyards/
- Mitev, Georgi, Innovative technology for protecting agricultural lands from degradation, INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL "MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE" WEB ISSN 2534-8450; PRINT ISSN 0861-9638, https://stumejournals.com/journals/am/2015/6/3.full.pdf
- Mihov M., R. Dragneva, G. Tasev. Methodological foundations for rational aggregation of tractors. - magazine "Agricultural machinery", 1989, N5, p. 43-53.
- Mihov M., M.Borisova, E.Vidinova - Factors determining the quality of the main and pre-sowing tillage of the soil, journal of agricultural technology, No. 2, 2004, pp. 3-6
- Specialized machinery for perennial crops https://www.opticom-bg.com/products/cat_new/70/74
- Tractor Bolgar MTZ-80, Operation and maintenance manual
- Tasev G., . . . . . . . . . . , M. Mihov, Methodical foundations of research methodology, ed. Avangard prima, Sofia, 2022, 698 p.Harry L. Field and John B. Solie, Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology, A Problem Solving Approach, Third Edition, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Lal R., Tillage and agricultural sustainability, Soil and Tillage Research, Volume 20, Issues 2–4, June 1991, Pages 133-146, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/01671987919 0036W
- Johan Arvidsson Inge Håkansson, A model for estimating crop yield losses caused by soil compaction Soil and Tillage Research Volume 20, Issues 2–4, June 1991, Pages 319-332, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/01671987919 0046Z?via%3Dihub