The development of means for stopping vehicles and vessels that pose a potential threat of criminal and terrorist activity is one of the priorities in the non-lethal technologies research today. This paper summarizes and discusses the results of a study on the current state and prospects of technologies and systems for forced stopping different types of vehicles and vessels
- US DoD. A Research Guide for Civil Law Enforcement and Corrections. DoD Non-Lethal Weapons and Equipment Review. October 2004.
- JNLWD. Non-lethal Weapons Program.
- PSEMC. Nighthawk Police Stop Sticks.
- Basich, M. PacSci EMC's NightHawk: Safer Pursuit Stopper. Police Magazine, 3 August 2017.
- SCAMA. Vehicle Arresting Systems.
- US DoD, Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate. Non-Lethal Weapons Reference Book. 2012.
- Rush, N., R. Miller. Developing and Fielding Non-Lethal Weapons. Defense Systems Information Analysis Journal, vol.3, No 3, 2017.
- Dees, T. Safer tire-spike alternatives. PoliceOne, 31 January 2012.
- Joint-Forces.com. BCB Non-Lethal Boat Stopping Systems, June 2019.
- US DoD, JNLWD. Vehicle & Vessel Stopping: Non-Lethal Weapons Research and Technology Development. 22 June 2012.
- Tadjdeh, Y. Directorate Wants to Change View of Nonlethal Weapons. National Defense, 31 July 2019.
- Defense Update. StunStrike Weapon. 28 January 2005.
- Electrolaser - Market Potential, Applications, Opportunities, Trends, Competitive & Investment Analysis. https://www.mordorintelligence.com /industry-reports/electrolaser
- Valouch, J. Electromagnetic Devices for Stopping Vehicles. Sensors & Transducers, vol. 205, issue 10, October 2016, pp 33-37.
- Abrams, M. Dawn of the E-Bomb. IEEE Spectrum, vol. 40, issue 11, November 2003, pp 24-30, DOI: 10.1109/MSPEC.2003.1242953.
- Davison, N., N. Lewer, Nick. Bradford Non-Lethal Weapons Research Project (BNLWRP). Research Report No. 4, 2006.
- Gunzinger, M., C. Dougherty. Changing the Game: The Promise of Directed-Energy Weapons. Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA), 2012, pp. 27-28.
- Feickert, A. U.S. Army Weapons-Related Directed Energy (DE) Programs: Background and Potential Issues for Congress. Congressional Research Service, 12 February 2018.
- Merryman, S. Multifrequency Radio-Frequency (RF) Vehicle Stopper. Report. Naval Surface Warfare Center, USA, 2012.
- Johnston, C. New product shuts car engines off with a radio pulse. ARS Technic, 3 December 2013.
- European Security and Defence. Eurosatory 2016: High-Power- Electro-Magnetics by Diehl Defence. 17 June 2016.
- Walker, J. Nonlethal Small-Vessel Stopping With High-Power Microwave Technology. Leading Edge, 2012, рр 97-99.
- JNLWD. Advanced Planning Brief to Industry, 21 September 2017.
- Georgiev, N.L. Systems for detection and counteraction of short-range UAVs. 2018, ISBN 978-619-7466-00-3, 164 p.
- Georgiev, N.L., O. Todorov. Possibilities for radio-electronic counter-action to the satellite navigation systems of short-range UAVs. Proc. Int. Conf. “Engineering.Technology.Education.Safety”, 3, 3, 2019. pp 262-265.
- Barrett, B. The Marines‟ New Drone-Killer Aces its First Real World Test. Wired, 27 July 2019.
- Teledyne e2v. RF Safe Stop - Target Deactivation across Land, Sea and Air.
- JNLWD. Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program Fiscal Year 2015 Non-Lethal Weapon Technologies.
- Shachtman, N. Army Reloads on Sticky Foam Weaponry. Wired, 26 February 2009.
- Donnelly, T. Less lethal technologies, initial prioritization and evaluation. PSDB, Home Office, London, 2001.
- Downs, R. Less lethal weapons: a technologist‟s perspective. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 30 (3), 2007, pp 358–384.