Tools, which are used while carrying out of the individual managerial functions are constantly evolving and responding to the changes of outer environment. In current conditions the most significant factor, which effects business environment, is Industry 4.0. It is a phenomenon associated mainly with automatization, digitalization and the Internet of Things. The main aim is to identify changes in the application of methods and techniques in carrying out of the individual managerial functions in the context of the impact of the Fourth industrial revolution on the theoretical level, based on a research of available scientific literature. The results of the theoretical research point to the fact that the topic of industry 4.0 is new in the context of management, and the research does not have any influence on the individual managerial functions, which are planning, organizing, controlling, human resources management and leadership. Most of the scientific work focuses on the field planning, organizing and controlling. On the other hand, not mentioned are the functions like human resources management and leadership, within the effects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the tools and methods, which are used for the implementation.
- BCG, Embracing Industry 4.0 and Rediscovering Growth, https://www.bcg.com/capabilities/operations/embracing-industry-4.0-rediscovering-growth.aspx.
- Centrum vedecko-technických informácií na SR., Stojíme na prahu ďalšej priemyselnej revolúcie, http://vedanadosah.cvtisr.sk/stojime-na-prahu-priemyselnej-revolucie.
- Drucker P.F., Management, budoucnost začína dnes, Praha, Management Press, 1992 (Drucker P.F.).
- EPICOR, What is Industry 4.0 – the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?, https://www.epicor.com/en-us/resource-center/articles/what-is-industry-4-0/.
- Industry 4.0, Čo je Industry 4.0?, http://industry4.sk/o-industry-4-0/co-je-industry-4-0/#e.
- Howard, E., Success in Simulation and Scheduling, https://www.simio.com/blog/2018/09/11/production-planning-software-industry-4-0/.
- HUTT, R., 9 quotes that sump up the Fourth Industrial Revolution, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/9-quotes-that-sum-up-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/.
- Kvašňak, L., Priemysel 4.0 zastihol firmy a štát Nepripravených, https://www.etrend.sk/trend-archiv/rok-2017/cislo-6/priemysel-4-0-zastihol-firmy-a-stat-nepripravenych.html.
- Papula, J., Podnikanie a manažment, Praha, Wolters Kluwer, 2017 (Papula , J., E. Papulova, J. Papula, Z. Papulova).
- Science Direct, A review of the meanings and the implications of the Industry 4.0 concept, www.sciencedirect.com.
- Shamim, S., Management approaches for Industry 4.0: A human resource management perspective.
- Shinde, S. V., Functions of management. Solapur, Laxmi Book Publication, 2018 (Shinde, S.V.).
- World Economic Forum 9 quotes that sump up the Fourth Industrial Revolution, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/9-quotes-that-sum-up-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/.