The article is a continuation and a generalisation of a series of copyright publications on the problem of choosing a higher education institution by entrants and their parents. Instead, the article emphasises the need to consider the interests of both parties: the entrants and the legal entities that act as investors of the educational process with the intention of getting a specialist for their organisation (enterprises, institutions) in the future. At the same time, an important aspect is the use of the proposed indicators by the university as a provider of educational services.
- Bakhrushyn, V., Horban, O. (2012) Higher education quality and modern approaches to measuring it. Education and management, V. 14, No. 4, P. 7-11.
- Sysoieva, S. & Krystopchuk, T. (2012) Educational Systems of the European Union Countries: General Characteristic: Training manual. Borys Hrinchenko Kyiv University, Rivne, Ovid, 352 p.: ISBN 966-8179-77-8
- Bulgarian University Ranking System. Retrieved from http://rsvu.mon.bg
- Zaiac L. (2014) Comparative Analysis of University Education in Ukraine and Netherlands in the Context of Bolonia Agreements. Osvitolohichnyi Dyskurs, No 3 (7), 82-94.
- Yastrubskyy, M. & Kuzmin, O. (2016) Peculiarities of Higher Educational Establishments Funding Accounting: National and Foreign Experience. Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, 3 (2), 1-6.
- Abiturients.info. Retrieved from https://abiturients.info/uk
- Free higher education in Germany is an incentive for Ukrainian entrants. Deutsche Welle. Retrieved from https://www.dw.com/uk/безкоштовна-вища-освіта-в- німеччині-стимул-для-українських-абітурієнтів/a- 18018691 [in Ukrainian].
- Studying at universities in Germany is free. Ukrainska Gazeta / New German Media Ltd. (2017). Retrieved from https://ukrainskagazeta.de/освіта/навчання-у-вузах- німеччини-безкоштов/ [in Ukrainian].
- Evrostady. Access mode: https://eurostudy.info/uk/info/besplatnoe-obrazovanie-v-polshe-uek
- MojaEdukacja. Access mode: https://mojaedukacja.com/bezkoshtovne-navchanna-v-polshi
- Alieksieiev, I., Mazur, A. & Moroz, A. (2019). Financial flows in the field of insurance. Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, vol. 6, n. 1, P. 114-123.
- Alieksieiev, I., Mazur, A. & Alieksieiev, V. (2019). International comparison of university education quality on the base of modeling value index. INDUSTRY 4.0, Year IV, ISSUE 1 / 2019. ISSN (PRINT) 2534-8582, ISSN (WEB) 2534-997X, P. 41-45.
- Alieksieiev, I., Mazur, A. (2019). University cash flows in the European financial space. Ukraine's integration into the European and global financial space, proceedings of: ХІV International scientific conference, Lviv, Ukraine, 24 May, 2019, P. 17–19 [in Ukrainian].
- Alieksieiev, I., Mazur, A. & Alieksieiev, V. (2019). Estimation of the investment capacity of Ukrainians for studying in Europe. Industry 4.0, proceedings of IV International scientific conference, Burgas, Bulgaria, June 23–25, 2019, P. 268–272.
- Alieksieiev, I., Mazur, A., Alieksieiev, V. (2019). Choosing a University for bachelor studies in the material science specialty. Machines. Technologies. Materials, proceedings of IV International scientific conference, Varna, Bulgaria, 11–14 September, 2019, P. 422–424.