The article is dedicated to studying and comparing the indicators used to evaluate the educational activities quality of universities from various countries. In particular, the indicators of tuition fees, and expenses for the separate indices of inputs for educational activities are being investigated. The ratio of universities tuition fees to incomes of the educational services consumers is being simulated.
- Ukrainian Project «Quality of Education». Access mode: http://yakistosviti.com.ua
- DSTU ISO 9000:2007. Quality Management System. Fundamentals and Vocabulary. — Kyiv.: Derzhspozhivstandard of Ukraine, 2008. — 37 p.
- Bakhrushyn, V. Higher education quality and modern approaches to measuring it / V. Bakhrushyn, O. Horban // Education and management. — 2012. — V. 14, # 4. PP. 7-11.
- Sychenko, V. The essence and peculiarities of education services marketing in Ukraine [Electronic resource] / V. Sychenko. – Access mode : http://www.kbuapa.kharkov.ua/ebook/db/20072/doc/2/10.pdf
- Kuzmin, O. Factors of providing the state management quality of HEIs educational activities / O. Kuzmin, M. Yastrubskyi // Regional Economy. – 2017. – #2(84). – PP. 31-38.
- Education systems of the European Union countries: general characteristics: training manual / S. Sysoieva, T. Krystopchuk; Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University. – Rivne: Ovid, 2012. – 352 p.: ISBN 966-8179-77-8
- Zaiac L. Comparative analysis of the university education in Ukraine and Netherlands in the context of Bologna agreements. ISSN Online: 2312-5829. Educological Discourse, 2014, # 3 (7), PP. 82-94.
- Economic and business education in Austria. Access mode: http://osvita.ua/abroad/higher_school/austria/41359/
- Chekhovska, M. Comparative analysis of development stages of higher pedagogical education in Ukraine and Republic of Bulgaria. Bulletin of Alfred Nobel University. Series ―Pedagogy and Psychology‖. Pedagogical sciences. 2016. # 1 (11), PP. 17-21. ISSN 2222-5501.
- Bulgarian University Ranking System [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://rsvu.mon.bg
- Yastrubskyy, M., Kuzmin, O., 2016. Peculiarities of Higher Educational Establishments Funding Accounting: National and Foreign Experience. Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, 3 (2), p. 1-6.
- Bachynska, O. The role of image in the structure of providing the HEIs competitiveness [Electronic resource] / О. Bachynska. – Access mode: http://www.confcontact.com/20130214_econ/4_bachinska.htm.
- Horbenko N. The features of forming the image of the modern university / N. Horbenko // Educological Discourse. – 2014. – # 1(5).– PP. 36-43.
- Karpenko Yu., Karpenko N. Image of educational institution: the main components and problems of formation. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia. ISSN 2412-2394 (online). PP.118- 124.
- Education in Ukrainе: 129 billion - waste of money or investment? Access mode: https://www.epravda.com.ua/publications/2017/02/15/620955/
- Abiturients.info. Access mode: https://abiturients.info/uk
- Repko M. Expensive and bad, but for everyone: how much does higher education actually cost for Ukraine. VOX UKRAINE, 2223, July, 19, 2016.
- MinFin. Access mode: https://index.minfin.com.ua/ua/labour/salary/min/
- Minimum and average salary in Austria. Access mode: http://hochusvalit.com/avstriya/zarplata-v-avstrii#ggl-1.
- Minimum and average salary in Bulgaria. Access mode: http://hochusvalit.com/bolgariya/zarplata-v-bolgarii.