Agriculture is a sector in Bulgaria that contributes significantly the GDP. In the past 20 years steady trends for increasing the arable land, while the number of agricultural holdings decreases. The enlargement of the size of the agricultural holdings is strongly associated with the need for implementation of the advances of information and communication technologies, Industry 4.0 and artificial intelligence. The present paper presents the development of an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for agricultural applications. The developed CRM system implements the following functions: customer data management, management of contracts for clients, management of agricultural land, management of processing costs, production revenue management. For the development of the presented integrated CRM system, the needs of the agricultural producers and the work with their clients have been studied in detail.
- Application of integrated information systems for process management in organizations. Angel Kanchev University of Ruse, Ruse, 2017
- Customer relationship Management, Wikipedia, 2020
- Business Data Platform Statistica. www.statistica.com
- Bachev, H. (2020). Digitalisation of Bulgarian Agriculture and Rural Areas. Ikonomika i upravlenie na selskoto stopanstvo (Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Management), 65(2), 3-24 (Bg).
- Agro statistics. Census of agricultural holdings in 2020 (Agreement № 2019.0191) https://www.mzh.government.bg/media/filer_public/2021/05/05/cen sus2020_publicationpreliminarydata.pdf
- P. S. Vineeth, K. Shreyas, V. Nayak, T. Reddy, V. Vivek. Internet of things (IOT) for agriculture. IJCSMC, 8(6), p. 79 – 88, 2019
- EMnify, Smart Farming – Industry 4.0 in Agriculture, Blog