DOMINANT TECHNOLOGIES IN “INDUSTRY 4.0”
Development and Production of Molding Equipment and Plastic masses using new compounding formulations, plastic pressing, drying, high-temperature liquid-phase synthesis and properties of a prototype batch of “yellow” paving stones
- 1 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre “Acad. Angel Balevski”, Sofia, Bulgaria
The research is related to the creation of new compounding formulations for the production of “yellow” paving stones. This was necessary due to denied access to a potential source of suitable raw material from the deposit near the village of Svetlen, Popovo municipality. Marlstone raw material from this deposit has the necessary qualities for such production, as a result of which, after hightemperature liquid-phase synthesis, new petrurgic phases with high physicochemical and mechanical properties can be formed. The new compounding formulation of the molding mass was developed on the basis of marlstone sedimentary rock from the Alexandra deposit, located near the village of Lovets, Targovishte district. The use of this compounding formulation makes it possible to obtain appropriate physicochemical and mechanical properties and a yellow coloring equivalent to that of the reference samples.
- Lakov, L., Encheva, Sv., Tsonev, P., Jivov, B., Aleksandrova, M., Toncheva, K. Production of prototypes of “Yellow paving stones” in Bulgaria Part 1 Physical and Mechanical properties. Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy. Volume 53 Issue 6 (2018)
- Lakov, L., Mutafchieva, G., Peev, G., Aleksandrova, M., Jivov, B. Physicochemical and technological researches of marls from the area of the village Lovets related to the production of the new "Yellow paving stones". ISJ INDUSTRY 4.0, YEAR VII, Issue 3 (2021)
- Mutafchieva, G., Lakov, L., Aleksandrova, M., Peev, G. Technology for production of reduced yellow paving stones on the basis of modified marl clay from the Alexandra quarry, the village of Lovets, Bulgaria (Part 1). ISJ MTM. YEAR XVI, ISSUE 3 (2022)
- Gerasimov E, at all. Technology of Ceramic Products and Materials, Edited by Prof. Bachvarov S. (Saraswati press, Sofia 2003)
- Worrall, W. E. Ceramic Raw Materials. London (1982)
- Štubňa, I., Trník, A., Chmelík, F., Vozár. L. Mechanical Properties of Kaolin-Base Ceramics During Firing. Advances in ceramics - characterization, raw materials, processing, properties, degradation and healing. Croatia (2011)
- Jivov, B., Dimitriev, Y., Kashchieva, E. Phase Formation in the System P2O5-CaO-ZnO-Ag2O. Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Glass and Ceramics, 29 September 1 Oktober 1999, Varna, Bulgaria. Vol. 1 (Glass), Varna, Eds B. Samuneva et al. (Publishing House „Science Invest”, Sofia, 1999)
- Jivov, B., Dimitriev, Y., Kashchieva, E. Glass-Crystalline Materials in the System P2O5-CaO-ZnO-Ti”. International Journal of Inorganic Materials. 3 (6) (2001)
- Jivov, B., Dimitriev, Y., Kashchieva, E., Petkov, C. Glasses and Glass Ceramics in the System P2O5-B2O3-Ag2O. Physics and Chemistry of Glasses. 41 (6) (2000)
- Yakovleva, O. Influence of clay surface composition for structure formation and rheological slip properties. PhD thesis for the award of the educational and scientific degree "Doctor", Institute of New Materials and Technologies, Bibliography 129, 2019, p. 118.