A model for calculating the permeability of two-layer powder filter materials (PFMs) is proposed taking into account the overlap area. Examples of calculating the permeability of PFMs on real powder structures are given.
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. The use of powder filter materials in the processes of cultivation of aerobic microorganisms in the processing of milk whey and heat treatment of dairy products in agro-industrial complex. – Porous permeable materials: technologies and products based on them, October 19–20, 2017, Minsk, Belaruskaya Navuka, pp. 437–442. (in Russian)
- Kusin, R.A. The use of porous powder materials as gas flow distributors at enterprises of agro-industrial complex. – Current problems of the implementation of new equipment, technologies, technical service organization in the agro-industrial complex, June 7–8, 2017, Minsk, BSATU, pp. 91–96. (in Russian)
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. The use of powder dispersants for water ozonation in recirculating aquaculture systems. – Porous permeable materials: technologies and products based on them, Minsk, Belaruskaya Navuka, 2014, pp. 236–239. (in Russian)
- Kaptsevich, V.M. Refining of industrial oils by means of powder filter materials. – Actual problems of mechanization of agricultural production, October 12–14, 2001, Gorki, BSAA, 2001, Part 2, pp. 103–108. (in Russian)
- Kaptsevich, V.M. The use of porous powder material for filtering drinking water. – Actual problems of mechanization of agricultural production, October 12–14, 2001. Gorki, BSAA, 2001, Part 2, pp. 26–28. (in Russian)
- Vityaz, P.A. Porous powder materials: history, current state and promising developments, 50 years old to powder metallurgy in Belarus. History, achievements, prospects, Minsk: SRP PMA, 2010, pp. 251-320. (P. Vityaz). (in Russian)
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. Advanced materials in agricultural engineering, Minsk: BSATU, 2009, p. 256 (A. Ilyushchanka, V. Kaptsevich, R. Kusin, A. Yarkovich, A. Kusin). (in Russian)
- Kusin, A.R. Improving the efficiency of two-layer powder permeable materials. – New materials, equipment and technologies in industry, Mogilev, State Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belarusian-Russian University”, 2005, p. 100). (in Russian)
- Vityaz, P.A. Filter materials: properties, fields of applications, manufacturing technology, Minsk: “Research Institute of Powder Metallurgy with Pilot Production”, 1999, p.304. (P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, R. Kusin). (in Russian).